or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

See how someone like Ed Morel posts. People don't like to work too hard, you need to make it as easy as possible for the people interested in your stuff. I'd say, put your photos (reasonable size, quality) inline in the post, with details eg colour/pattern/ material and price. That's a start.
This is one issue with Sartordinapoli, if he could organize his fabric choices a bit better, he'd have a lot more orders I suspect. I'm happy so far with the ones that I have - I'm not expert on construction etc but I'm happy to regard them as equals to Vanda/ EG Capelli/ Marinella/ Matuozzo etc.
That first SC photo could be easily miscontrued
Looks great. Though the upper chest gives the impression that it could be snug if you inhaled too deeply. Shoulders seem a bit less 'relaxed'?
I have 9 ties from SartodiNapoli. The construction quality is good; you choose your fabric, width/ length and number of folds. I had Chinese characters on mine done by hand. Prices are very reasonable.
The seamless wholecut croc boots are amazing, particularly in suede.
You can have so many FS posts for the same item(s). You can bump after 1 week; don't make new threads please.
How have we started from WW Chan to a seemingly bargain basement option where you would want to dispense with a middleman who is there is guide you, at a cost admittedly but knows more about tailoring than you do?
Not just his colleague, but his boss
Good luck finding a full canvas tux for much less than 8k in Hong Kong.