or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

Love the quasi Norfolk
Perhaps. I have about seven pairs of Vass, the last pair was bought maybe 2-3 years ago. So I'm a big Vass fan, but I do see Vass languishing in the B&S quite often. Perhaps it's just my misconception. Apologies to the OP, your shoes are extremely nice and IMHO priced well; good luck with the sale.
Nice. It's a shame that the forum seems to have fallen out of love with Vass.
Holy price drops!
Not yet. It's on my list.
Wow, I remember ploughing through this thread a few years ago (I never got the boots in the end). It's still going on?
Ah sorry, it's Sun May. I don't have the actual address, you could probably google it. Material is nothing spectular, the pink one felt a bit synthetic when I got it but after a wash has become less so.
I was wandering after getting a burger (Butcher's club burgers) and came across a nondescript shirt shop at one street corner (I say shop but it's just a hole in the wall really). I decided to test with a couple of shirts @ 280HKD in blue and in pink; I asked for a double button spread collar and two button barrel cuffs. Came out pretty well, workmanship isn't anything to shout out about and the cuffs are a smidgeon too large (perhaps he thinks I wear watches) but...
I have a Tom Ford 3 piece suit in black. It's a tuxedo
I got this off B&S but it's too small for my fat 40R +, I think it'd work best for a slim 40/ normal 38. It's a great jacket with lots of nice design details.