or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

200 for both
They're a bit tight (particularly when I tried them at the end of the day). A bit better this morning. I've swapped out the laces for the thin waxed flat pair that Antonio included in the box and they look sleeker.
It's impossible to say what's 'best value' as we value different things differently. Having said that Baron Lee does an okay job and is a middling price range that also includes Simpson Sin, Dream Bespoke and others that have generally good feedback. Most of these will produce decent classic cut suits, nothing too 'fashionable'.
I had a few made when I was first trying out bespoke but not anymore.
If you know what you want, and you have a good tailor that you trust, then bespoke is the way to go. I bought my TF tux before I got into tailored stuff, I had to have it tailored (by one of my tailors) before I wore it for my wedding. It's a nice suit, with a great cut but way overpriced - I could have got my tailor to make something similar at a third of the price (or less).
^ You've tried them?
Yup, but we figured it out with the test boots.
^I'll be in Emilio Romagna for 7-8 days
Look at the shape. Other wholecuts (seamless or not) tend to look very blobby. Antonio has really done something amazing.