or Connect

Posts by chobochobo

Absolutely new in box; lovely shoes but just too many. Price includes worldwide registered airmail shipping. Boxes, bags and Vass trees 43.5 U last fits my US10D feet well. [1] Cognac and Brown Old English (?) brogue spectator. Lovely shoe with nice seamless back , but too simliar to my Kiton pair. Asking 725usd. [2] Burgundy cordovan (probably Horween) chukka. Similar to my Meccariellos. Asking 875usd.
NIce
It's a shame you missed meeting Gennaro Paone whilst he was nearby, he'll be back in February though.
I hope things will go a bit smoother, but I daresay delays will be inevitable. My own BCDR was also way behind schedule, but I enjoy wearing it. It gets a lot of wear even with other leathers from Incarnation, Rick Owens and MMM in the closet.
Wouldn't want to waste their time, would we?
New, from AW 2012. Black leather sleeves and charcoal melton wool (80% woo, 20% nylon) body. Made in Canada. Just a bit big on me, I recommend it for a 42. Price includes registered airmail worldwide. Pit to pit 20 Shoulder to cuff of cuff 28 Collar to hem 27
I think I have all the leather jackets I need, and whilst I love this junya, it's just a bit too small for me. So just gauging interest.
I enjoyed meeting the Paones today.