or Connect

Posts by DGstyles

The Racks near me have had a constant flow of Jack Spade items recently. I will check for you when I go next - hopefully this week.
I thought this would have been the perfect size! I definitely shouldn't be playing the stock market!
I purchased this for the rainy days here in the Pacific NW, but before I could even test it out, the wife said she didn't like it and I couldn't return it. It's a great trench. I like the leather details and it has a waxed texture to the linen/poly blend making it waterproof. Please see pics for the close-up details of the leather and fabric. Downside of the trench is that I picked it up and it had a missing button. However, it has an extra button to replace it. (All...
More accessories to fill your closet/drawers! Awesome items here. Prices include shipping in the CONUS48. Further out is additional fee. Samuelsohn 100% Wool Tie: Measurements: 58" long, 3 3/8" wide Hand Made in Canada Original Price: $95 SF Price: $34 Pantherella Socks Made in England $15 per pair, 2 for $29, 3 for $42 Extras from holidays for gifting. Group 1 (Three of the same) Size Regular, Cotton (64%)/Cashmere (11%)/Nylon (25%) blend Color: Cream with yellow,...
I have a pair of these. I find them extremely comfortable. Any particular reason you are selling? Great shoes. Good luck with the sale!
Greetings SF! I am happy to offer you a buttery soft, 100% cashmere sportcoat from our Canadian friends, Samuelsohn, new with tags. Only if it were my size! It is in a wonderfully done plaid. See the pics to see the beauty of this coat. The measurements can be found below. Prices include shipping to the CONUS 48 States. Shipping anywhere else that requires additional funding will come at your additional expense. Payment to be completed through Paypal (please add 3% for...
Hello All! I have a beautiful ETRO sportcoat to offer you, new without tags. It's just been sitting around the closet waiting patiently to be worn, but I haven't had the occasion to wear it in the Pacific Northwest.I just need to clear this out and make some room!! See the pics and the information below to know more about how wonderful this sportcoat is. Prices include shipping to the CONUS 48 States. Shipping anywhere else that requires additional funding will come at...
I have an absolutely beautiful brown pinstripe Hart Schaffner Marx suit to offer you today, brand new with tags! I HAVEN'T FOUND A HSM SUIT THIS CHEAP ANYWHERE! However, the jacket is a size 44r, and the pants 42r (36"). All basting is intact. This is the Modern fit which provides for a slimmer silhouette. It has a wonderful hand, and drapes well. The pants are flat front. As always, Union made in the USA! Price includes shipping to the CONUS 48 States. Shipping...
I think you meant Park & Bond?
Waiting for more.... In the meantime, I'll be