or Connect

Posts by DGstyles

Double post due to photo upload error.
Here is a beautifully made, no fuss, super warm overcoat. I purchased this online during a sale just over a year ago. No extra buttons as I have misplaced them (sorry!). As always, price includes shipping to anywhere in the Continental US. If you have any questions, please PM me. Thank you. Coat Stats Designer: Boglioli mainline Made in: Italy Size: 44 US/54 IT Color: Brown with light brown stripe Add'l Details: Horn buttons, Ticket pocket,...
Crap, sorry. That was a typo
Beautiful NWT ties leftover from spring/summer gifting. Get these off of my hands! In order from left to right: Moschino - Beautiful Italian silk knit; Made in Italy; "Italian red" with sky blue stripes; 2-5/8" MSRP: $110, SF PRICE: $27.99 was $34.99 Jack Spade - Handmade in USA!; Purple with small silver outlined paisley; 2-7/8" MSRP $95, SF PRICE: $24.99 was $29.99 Ralph Lauren Purple Label - Made by Hand in Italy; Green w/ silver & blue stripes; 3.5" MSRP $185, SF...
Spectacular! I am excited to offer you this beautiful and lightweight Canali coat. I believe you may be able to classify it as a car coat. It is mid-length, above the knee. Fully lined, with Canali signed details, and suede around the main label. Please see the details! The information: Canali 1934 Made in Italy Loro Piana Storm System Colour: Black Specs: Canali signature lining, lined sleeves, no vent, 5-button single breasted Size 58IT or 48US Measurements: (will...
Bonobos? No really, it's pretty bad @$$! Check out the details. The information: Limited Edition Sportcoat Made in: Canada Content: 100% Marzotto Italian Wool Herringbone Colour: Grey Specs: awesome tartan lining, full canvass, dual vent, 2-button single breasted, working button cuffs Measurements: 40R Shoulders: 18" Sleeves: 26" BOC: 30" P2P: 21" Comes with all extra buttons Original Price: $595.00 SF Price: $199 -> $150 Price includes shipping to the CONUS 48...
Billy Reid!! Need I say more? Check out the details below. The information: Monogram Oxford Shirt Made in: Italy Content: 100% Linen Colour: white with blue & brown stripes Specs: mother-of-pearl buttons, slim cut Measurements: Shoulders: 19.25" Sleeves: 28.75" BOC: 34" P2P: 23" Comes with all extra buttons Original Price: $185.00 SF Price: $65 -> $55 See these site for external references: Nordstrom Lewis Sportcoat Made in: Italy Content: 100% Linen Colour: dark...
WOW! I am excited to offer you another chance to hang this Canali cotton sportcoat in your closet. I was able to track down another 42R. The two purchasers of the original sportcoats I had love theirs. Please see the details! The information: Canali (100% Cotton) Made in Italy Colour: light blue/grey Specs: Pick stitching throughout, unlined, double vent, 2-button single breasted, working button cuffs, natural light horn buttons (I believe), all basting...
Yea, I have noticed that a lot of the newer Jack Spade clothing items Nordstrom has been carrying is starting to be "Made in the USA". As for the sportcoat, I believe it is the "Glidden" model. Based on that, I didn't find anything via Google for pants. Anyhow, good luck!
I checked today, but didn't see any pants, even though I saw plenty of the same jacket as you purchased. Have you checked the Jack Spade site?