or Connect

Posts by bluemax

I'm thinking of picking up a pair of type 3 denim, but I'm not familiar with the different denim fits. Is type 1 skinniest and type 3 is more slim cut? How big is the ankle opening on the type 3 jeans?
S.N.S. Herning Stark Crew, size L. The color is called "White Noise Remix", basically a medium-gray melange. If you're unfamiliar with the Stark Crew, the knit is thick and heavy but very breathable. 100% wool. Condition: 9/10, worn 4 or 5 times. No visible wear. Shoulder: 17.5" Pit-to-pit: 19.5" Sleeve: 33.5" Back length (from base of collar): 26" Shipping cost included in price. I'm open to offers.
Rag & Bone Suede Manston Jacket, size M. Will fit a 40-42" chest. The color is called Storm Grey but it's basically taupe. This jacket is from SS16. Condition: 9/10, worn 5 or 6 times. There is no visible wear, and it still looks like new. The jacket is beautiful and the suede is very nice. Unfortunately it doesn't really fit my wardrobe despite my trying. Shoulder: 18in. Pit-to-pit: 21in. Back length: 26in. Shipping cost included in price. I may be open to offers but...
SOLD. These are FW17 Common Projects Winter Combat Boots, brand new in box, size 43. These have not even been tried on. Shipping cost included in price.
I'm thinking about getting the garment dyed hooded bomber from this season. Anyone here already have it? And do you have actual fit pics of it? It looks pretty baggy (in a good way) and I'm wondering if I should size down.
Helmut Lang just started 40% off.
Robert Geller cropped flight pants in black, size 48. These are the ones from S/S 2013. They were worn about 7-8 times total. Just dry-cleaned in preparation for sale. Measurements: Waist: 30" (unstretched) Inseam: 25" Outseam: 35" Cuff: 5" (unstretched) The tag says 100% cotton, but they were marketed online as Tencel. I'm not sure which is correct, or if it's a blend. These pants are amazing but unfortunately no longer fit into my wardrobe. Hopefully someone else can...
Will the Mica denim be available at brick & mortar shops when it's released?
So happy to see the return of the old side-zip training boots this season.
Sorry, nothing new here. Just wondering how to size these Silent sneakers? I typically wear a US 9 and wear size 42 in CP.