or Connect

Posts by youngScholar

Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Just watched Serenity last night. It was so awesome. It is. Regarding my sins, I have both heavy metal and Lady Gaga on teh iPod. Also, fart jokes are always good for a laugh.
Really sad. He was performing the National Anthem not too long ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJIXkgnOl9c RIP
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon I went absolutely mental at RL: [[SPOILER]] Phenomenal haul.
This book is going on the shelf next to Calvin & Hobbes.
22nd is fine with me.
I'm just getting back into town on the 12th.
RIP I just can't dig it. Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches that stache of yours will keep you alive, it sucks out the ill effects of the roids Yeah, but Macho had a full beard . . .
Those look like little skeleton fingers on the front of the mask . . . I know Hardy was pretty big in Bronson, but did he bulk even more for this role?
Manton, have you tried standing on a platform to add some depth to your DB squats?
Quote: Originally Posted by jarude One Saturday afternoon, a bunch of scrap 2x4s, couple of 1" steel rods. Not bad for a free rack... Nice! How does it feel benching on bare wood, though?