or Connect

Posts by youngScholar

IMO some very good, thought-provoking stuff here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFc...feature=relmfu
Watched The Edge last night. Really liked Hopkins in this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by jpeirpont How is this so far? +1
Has the vid been removed? What is this supposed to be about, anyway?
Reading Leo Strauss and Nietzsche by Laurence Lampert after I found it while looking for a birthday present for a friend. Also slowly plodding my way through Anti-Oedipus by D&G.
It so happens the Lodge was very busy tonight, as I believe there was a wake going on. It was a bit confusing, but the forvm members all managed to find each other. It was a pleasure seeing all in attendance. Where did you guys go for dinner? Guess who won the Creed Royal Oud!
Quote: Originally Posted by Unrefinery [x] tl;dr This.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria The Strawfut and the OneShoe threads should be merged. - B OneShoe for a Strawfut? Foo, pics please. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel My 3 year old wanted a few suits from Huntsman, I yelled at him "Are you insane!!" and we settled on Poole. lulz. This seems to be a "because we can" project on both the parents who commissioned the shoes and Cleverley. It must be extremely difficult to make a bespoke-quality pair that size.