or Connect

Posts by youngScholar

I found part of this funny, while the other part just makes me want to punch people. That I'm moving to Seattle means I won't be escaping this bullshit any time soon.
I'd say anything from a half hour to . . . Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt However long it says on the box to run the microwave.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy LK attended about 5 or 6 San Francisco meet-ups. He was is a very enjoyable conversationalist. His look and style allowed him to order exotic cocktails and never get asked for ID (I ever saw). He only recently turned 21 I remember one meet-up where he had to tell the bartender how to make a Berry Wall. Of course, he is very knowledgeable with regards to clothing and art. ...
Wow. Legendary thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by boogaboogabooga I've seen this. It sort of sucks. Meh. You might have to be a fan of his books.
Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Tell us about the, uhm, Mountie on left. - B Kate has wide appeal.
IMO some very good, thought-provoking stuff here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFc...feature=relmfu
Watched The Edge last night. Really liked Hopkins in this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by jpeirpont How is this so far? +1