or Connect

Posts by youngScholar

Am I more likely to tear holes in the crotch of my jeans if I skip steps while climbing stairs? For years it has been my habit to climb stairs this way but recently I've wondered if it hasn't just resulted in torn jeans.
But . . . what shall I wear?
I shall put it on my calendar and make an effort to be there.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack It's not even the best stout. The best stout is Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout in my opinion. I love Old Rasputin. While Old Rasputin is one of the best beers I've ever tasted, when you factor in general availability I have to vote for Guinness. The latter is certainly one of the best "popular" beers available.
Seminar course on Kant Intro. to symbolic logic Modern philosophy Qualifying exam for the MA degree
I am a grad student looking for new pair of shoes, and the Johnston & Murphy Parmer boot caught my eye. http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/44539456/c/60.html Does the forum consider this an acceptable boot for general day-to-day wear? I understand many do not have a high opinion of J&M and I am willing to consider alternatives, although I will be need some serious convincing to go much beyond $200.