or Connect

Posts by youngScholar

Finished The Crying Game last night. Good, but not spectacular.
That captoe is damn sexy. Good work!
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton The worst thing about SF, after the Communists, is the terrible public transportation, requiring you to take a car everywhere, which is also a nightmare because the traffic sucks and you can't park anywhere. This is a huge, huge problem. Life in NY is much easier in that respect. Still, I'd rather be there than here. Public transport in SF is bad by NY standards, but by American standards in general it...
I found part of this funny, while the other part just makes me want to punch people. That I'm moving to Seattle means I won't be escaping this bullshit any time soon.
I'd say anything from a half hour to . . . Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt However long it says on the box to run the microwave.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy LK attended about 5 or 6 San Francisco meet-ups. He was is a very enjoyable conversationalist. His look and style allowed him to order exotic cocktails and never get asked for ID (I ever saw). He only recently turned 21 I remember one meet-up where he had to tell the bartender how to make a Berry Wall. Of course, he is very knowledgeable with regards to clothing and art. ...
Wow. Legendary thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by boogaboogabooga I've seen this. It sort of sucks. Meh. You might have to be a fan of his books.
Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Tell us about the, uhm, Mountie on left. - B Kate has wide appeal.