or Connect

Posts by constantine.

Currently experiencing some hip flexor pain that results in lower back and ribcage pain as well. I think I brought this on from squatting without stretching properly, as well as sitting at a desk all damn day. Anyone here overcome something like this? Can't lift at all with this injury.
erg guys, I'm starting to use the Concept 2 at my gym more and more to increase my general level of fitness. As someone without any form of training, who plans to use this machine daily, do I need to get some form of professional instruction? I sense the goal is that each stroke should look identical....as a total noob I doubt that's the case for me.
thanks!
dumb question but does uniqlo still sell white basic undershirts in v-neck for $4.90 ? didnt see any when I was in japan, but want to proxy from new york store.
Selling a blue overdye in size Medium. Not sure if this is seafoam blue or what the specific term is....not a dark royal blue, but not a light blue either. Purchased a few years ago at Odin, wore it three times and then I started lifting and gettin big, then it sat in my closet. Very slim fit. Excellent condition. Any questions, just ask. Free shipping in the US.
how many preorders would it take to make a small zip wallet happen one last time?
I really hope these are brought back for a last call. I have a TOJ small zip wallet and I love it, but I fell down a hill hiking and the leather got all torn up.I'd buy 3 of the same wallet just to hoard, that's how much I love this wallet.
Awesome video, I train at this gym sometimes...Supreme Sports in Rockville, Md.
emailed Suddenlee this morning to buy a bunch of oxfords and had a tracking number by noon
Anyone know much about McCombs reputation with real estate finance concentration? Or any other Texas schools? I'm interested in community development financing, and I currently work in the non-profit sector (affordable housing manager/developer with experience with financing tools like low-income housing tax credit, new market tax credit, and historic rehab tax credit). I recognize that most people who go to b-school wont have an interest in affordable housing, but I'm...