or Connect

Posts by nelsypants

BUMP, NOW FREE
Unworn, BNWOT Epaulet Kamigata jacket in Cone Mills Granite Slub denim. Awesome jacket but I already have far too many jackets in my rotation and this piece has never made it into my rotation. Postage including shipping and insurance is 10AUD to anywhere in Australia, or 20AUD overseas. Take advantage of the weak Australian dollar and pay less than the current sale price at Epaulet! Payment via PayPal, bank deposit or cash if picking up from Melbourne.
Selling 4 pairs of unworn Epaulet pants in sz 28/29. They are unaltered and have been stored in a non-smoking, pet-free home. Shipping to anywhere in Australia is a flat rate of 20AUD incl. tracking and insurance, while overseas shipping is a flat rate of 40AUD incl. tracking. Payment via PayPal, bank deposit or cash if local pickup from Melbourne. I'm looking to offload these ASAP so they are now FREE 1. Tapered Rudy trouser in Blue Chambray, sz 28 2. Rivet Chino 7oz...
2 great pairs of RMW boots, both pairs have only been worn once and have a lifetime of wear left in them. Selling as I have over ten pairs of RMW boots already and these could go to an owner who'd use them more often! They've been stored in a non-smoking, pet-free home. Note that RMW boots are unisex but you should add "2" to the equivalent men's size, eg US 7.5 men's = US 9.5 women's Shipping to anywhere in Australia is a flat rate of 20AUD incl. tracking and insurance,...
10.5cm by 29.5cm at the widest/longest points, bear in mind though that sole measurements may not reflect how a shoe might fit.
Any Australian iGents out there interested in Epaulet pants (rivet chinos in sz 29) + Kicking Mule Workshop Jeans (sz 28)? All unworn! Went a bit too crazy with pants buying and managed to outgrow (gotten fat) before I could wear any!
Hi Carl, what shirt jackets do you have available? Sizes?
BUMP! Price drop - incredible deal on unworn Made in Japan jeans, retail was approx 300USD
Hi there, Would you take 130USD shipped to Australia? Happy to cover PayPal fees
We have here for sale two pairs of BNIB Herring shoes in size 7.5G (UK sizing), neither pair has been worn outdoors -- only tried indoors on carpet. All items have been neatly stored in a climate-controlled environment in a pet-free, non-smoking home. - Herring Edward: short-wing brogue in black calf - Herring Henry: brogue cap toe in black calf Prices include shipping to any part of Australia. Please add 30AUD shipping per pair for overseas orders. All reasonable...