or Connect

Posts by taktikz

"unstylish"? u serious? wtf
you should get your hair did
Any body ever seen ashes last this long a cigar? This cigar is called La Caya (torpedo)
dl20, I highly doubt it.
Any body ever seen ashes last this long a cigar? This cigar is called La Caya (torpedo)
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Sure they make money. But why would they take the risk of selling something illegal to somebody they have never met before (like a regular, trusted customer), and someone who is also relatively unfamiliar with the product? Maybe it was a real Habana Cohiba, but it just doesn't make sense why they would do that. Well, you have a point... I was curious if it was real or not after the purchase, but after...
Quote: Originally Posted by BWB http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26713&src=news Supposedly it is the most consumed meat in the world. Less than 2% in the US though. I've never had it and never plan on it. Not to come off like an ass, but a couple of friends eat goat and they f'in smell just like one. Well, you're missing out. It is delicious.
Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu and you bought that at the same place you bought an opus x? Yes.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Dude it had to be a Fauxhiba. What cigar store is going to sell a ISOM Cohiba to a guy who they don't know and who doesn't know anything about cigars? Are you fucking kidding me? Like cigar stores make no money off of Cohiba's.
I actually really enjored the Cohiba. It had a gold/black/white label