or Connect

Posts by taktikz

Here's my Naked Bike: For sale at a great price if anyone is interested!
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 guaranteed this is it. NO-products kill me. They pep me up awesome but I cannot sleep for shit. Do leg workouts. Squat hard and youll sleep like a baby Yea, it has to be the NO-Shotgun... Thx for the advice
Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu yes of course. I actually met the sales rep for La Caya at a house party a year or 2 ago. Real nice guy. Was this in the DR by any chance? My father is actually friends with the owner since early childhood..
No problem!
Remi Gailliard IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Pac Man IMPORTANT...
Quote: Originally Posted by RedLantern Yeah that would surely end in a world-ending pandemic. Except if you are a pilot or flight attendant I guess. lol
45 minutes is more than enough time for a good workout.
Muscle Milk & Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
well... I tried this sublingual melatonin from www.best-sleepaid.com (they have a free 30-day supply) and it works very well...
Back up for sale!