or Connect

Posts by taktikz

BFG Nivida GeForce 7300 GT AGP Included in box: Nvidia GeForce 7300 GT 512MB graphics card Quick Install Guide DVI to VGA adapter HDTV dongle Driver CD, which includes Graphics driver and Full installation manualComes with a Lifetime Warranty! Retails for $150 Asking: $35
These are in excellent condition! Included is the subwoofer (acoustimass module), 4 direct/reflecting cube speakers, and the horizontal center channel speaker. Retails for $999.95 Acoustimass® 10 speaker system Our best 5.1-channel home theater speaker system for large rooms Designed for use with your 5.1-channel surround sound...
How do #3 fit? true to size?
I'm open to offers
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater I don't know what to say really, I'm only 28 years old and my career is still very young. My philosophy is that it's better to take risks and try new things when you are young, then to one day, when you are in your 60s or 70s, look around and realize that you've spent the best years of your life locked inside the four walls of an office somewhere. To me, life is about more than what I do with my career. My tip to...
Buyer backed out due to financial issues. Back up for sale!
Got a few offers, but no sale yet!
You're taking methyl-1-test? That shit aint good for u