or Connect

Posts by taktikz

These are my preferred style of loafers/mocassins: http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog...=175397&brand= Only in leather and not nubuck.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheFusilliJerry H&M H&M doesn't have an online store? They don't have an stores in Florida either...
you should become a proxy
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 You guys are nuts, pure and simple. Guys polishing the soles of shoes and now conditioning the lining? WTF? It's a pair of shoe, not some national treasure. LOL
Not undershirts, but casual tee's. Well, the price is relative to the quality of the product. I'm just not looking to spend $30 per t-shirt.
A site I'm looking at is American Apparel, which has nice prices. Any certain brands/shops that sell quality/stylish hoodies at competitive prices?
Looking for the best bang for your buck, quality & durable T-Shirts. I've been looking at American Apparel, but the prices seem a bit high.. Any recommendations?
Quote: Originally Posted by Milhouse When I was interviewing for my first job out of undergrad, I was specifically told not to dress up, that the environment was casual due to the combination of office and field work. I wore khakis and a polo, and that was perfectly acceptable. I was interviewed by someone wearing jeans and steel toe boots. I was told the same, "don't dress up, just dress casual". Since it was basically my first job...
Quote: Originally Posted by beny For which industry was your interview? I know if anybody dressed like that for an interview at my firm, the resume would go straight in the bin... but, then again, we are pretty white-shoed and blue-blooded. It was in the Telecom/Sales industry. What industry is your firm in?
Glad most of you, like me, had a positive experience. Keep those stories coming...