or Connect

Posts by taktikz

I'm offering web development / design services for those in need of a professional looking website. In need of some extra money and willing to take on some projects. For a few examples of sites I've developed PM me. I've been around for a while, so you can trust that I won't disappear after getting paid. My starting price for a basic web site is $39. That includes 4-5 pages. Contact form. No Logo, just header. Content provided by you. Your site submitted to the top...
PM me if peacoat hasn't sold
Quote: Originally Posted by wagthesam At first I almost puked when I mixed cookies and cream whey powder with water. Now its tasty sugar water. Was this the Optimum Nutrition brand by any chance? It's a horrible flavor.
Does it include whey protein? :-P
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 cons: increasingly harder to get quality stuff effect on lipid profile quickens baldness if you are prone to it pros: everything else not roids man, I mean Cycling as riding a bicycle. lol Roids = too many sides.
Have been thinking of getting into cycling to shed the love handles that I somehow can't get rid of with weights. Any bodybuilders here that cycle or have at least tried to? Pros & Cons?
Quote: Originally Posted by matt22616 Melatonin blows and doesn't work. Trazadone. Kind of in the middle of the Melatonin to Ambien scale. Hangover only lasts about a week. It doesn't work because you're used to the Trazodone. Trazodone didn't work for MJ, he had to use Propofol... Melatonin knocks me out in minutes.
Came across this interesting article and figured it might motivate some of you to start working out and taking your diet seriously... Here's the article: Whey Protein Fights Cancer Quote: Studies on whey demonstrate it’s an even better protein supplement than previously thought. Although whey protein’s health benefits have only recently been elucidated, the use of whey protein for medicinal purposes has been prescribed since the time of Hippocrates. In...
Have you tried this sleep aid? Tried that when all the others failed to work. 100% Natural too..
Back up for sale -> Open to offers.