or Connect

Posts by juuceman

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Yasuda. Go before he leaves NYC I'm pretty sure Yasuda is gone. He went to Japna for their annual closing around the holidays and I'm unsure whether he actually came back for he two weeks in Japan that he was planning on. That being said, while the overall experience is more fun with Yasuda, you're otherwise getting the same fish from any of the chefs. There's very little chance of getting out of...
For traditional sushi, the top three are generally Yasuda, Kuruma, and Masa. Second tier includes Sasabune, Sushi Rose, 15 East, and a few others in midtown. Under that you can get into Gari, Ushiwakamawaru (sp), Geigha, etc. Yasuda gives you the best bang for the buck, especially at lunch. If you're looking for rolls or sashimi, disregard all of the above.
The Alden shop on Madison usually has these in stock in various sizes and colors (brown and black).
Wear them both. Spend a bit of money on white shirts and have them pressed by the cleaners. Basic ties. No one cares so long as you blend. This is the point.
Alden on Madison Avenue in Manhattan has Indy boots in stock in Number 8, Cigar, and Whiskey, in various sizes.
Purchase one fashion forward suit and several white shirts from various manufacturers. Continue to purchase different white shirts from different manufacturers until you begin to see the difference, understand how these differences fit differently on you, and begin to understand what fits you better and what makes you feel better. Commission one made to measure shirt, based on the one shirt that makes you feel best, from multiple Made to Measure shirt manufacturers. See...
you can't, especially when you purchase at a mass retailer likes Marks and Spencer. While they're likely to pay a bit more than other mass marketers, there is little quality control ensuring that the product they're receiving in their stores is what they ordered unless customers bring it to their attention. The sales staff is not trained to check this, nor are the stockists ensuring that they only unpack 100% cotton.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven sellahi22 as i was not there, I only have one side of the story. they can make a fitted garment, but not the style of garment i think you are looking for. To reiterate, It sounds like you wanted a garment that is very Neapolitan in nature. Frank at Ercole tells me he has been making this cut recently. this is not the garment made by Mr. ned. The problem that I have with Mr. Ned is that...
Zuni all the way.
Losi