or Connect

Posts by juuceman

From the recent made to order batch, I took them out of the box today. Fit isn't there for me. The left boot (only) has been laced up, my foot inserted into it, and then removed. The right boot hasn't even been laced up. Rubber Danite sole, on the 341 last. Everything you can want to know about this shoe is available in the C&J MTO thread. Photos if you like. $1,000 shipped in USA via Fedex. No shoe trees. No international shipping.
I'm one of the initial New Yorkers who dealt with both Salvatore and Solito. Eventually I received my pants.I have still not received my jacket four years later. I've received one email after a two year hiatus that his mother was ill and apologizing for the delay. That was it.
links don't lead to the articles referenced..
I'm in. Will reach out to customer service now.
I'm pretty certain that he has not stolen anything from you at this time. He has also not delivered the ties that you ordered as yet. It is my understanding that there is a chance that the fabric that you receive might not be what you were told when you purchased it, in which case you would have a valid claim of a bait and switch. At the same time, there is also the chance that you will receive exactly what you ordered.I'd be interested in seeing the emails that went back...
I'd love to know which of the sdny judges are staunch conservative business dress advocates. I've seen some of them out, late at night, in jeans and leather, and others not so much.
Brand new, never worn, never tried on, Gap x Mark McNairy Camouflage Cargo pants. Payment by paypal personal, please. Shipped with Fedex for 3rd business day delivery within the Continental US at no additional cost.
Try google the next time you're trying to search everywhere. The search terms Alden 9084 and Alden 563 will each bring you to pages listing details of the shoes, including the last that it's on. The 9084 is on the Hampton last. The 563 is built on the Aberdeen. http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/index.cfm/fitting.htm discusses the different fits. and here's a comparison of the lasts - http://www.redclaysoul.com/?p=207
Done.