or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

sold
I just wanted to give an update on the quantities. I have about 4-5 10ml bottles of Spring Flower and 6-8 10mL bottles of Virgin Island Water samples left. I will also be splitting a bottle of creed Himalaya and will have 4-5 10mL samples and will sell those for 20.00 shipped a sample. Please IM if interested. SOLD
Just got my first batch of navy blue flowers in today. I have them made in 4 designs to give people some variety and size choices. I am working on the 4 petal design this weekend and should have pics by Sunday or Sunday for those. These are the same price as the others and can be made with any of the center color I have. Please IM if interested.
Just wanted to elt anyone that might be interested in the Creed Virgin Island Watewr Split that there are 2 spots left. Shipping out tomorrow morning if anyone wants to get in on it.
There are a few members on the board that amke them and sell. I have made some also.
Those are just strung beads. They are easy to make. I wear them in the summer all the time and work part time at a craft store and have all the supplies to make them.
Decided to try out Parnis, since they seem to have some cool designs and don't break the bank. I was surprised with the quality when I opened it up. I guess not all watches need to cost thousands of dollars. This will give me some variety while hunting for a red 72 Sub and saving for a new Daytona.
Casual Breakfast and Running Around with the Family BR,OP,J.Crew,PL,TB,APC,ALden,Parnis
I am decanting a bottle of Creed Virgin Island Water for men and purchased a flacon of Spring Flower perfume for the ladies we all love and put up with us. I have 10mL, four 30mL and a few 60mL atomizers, so people can get any amount they would like . Each 10mL atomizer will be 18.00shipped, each additional 10mL will only be 15.00dollars. Please IM if interested. Thanks. SOLD
It looks like the supplier for the 4 petal design csan only go as small as 1.25" for the 4 petal design. I just want to get feedback from people if they like that size. Thanks. I finally found a good source to get the supplies I need to make the 4 petal flowers people have asked about. I will also have 3 or 4 other flower designs to preview also. I am just checking to see what interest there is for the navy blue and the 4 petal to determine how much initial supplies I...