or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Quote: Originally Posted by Renton Not if you need an e width. I feel your pain, believe me. I am a an E width and a size 5.5 to 6 in aldens. ALmost impossible to get unless they are special ordred. As of uyet I have not convinced the guys at Shoemart to let me order and shell in my size. They keep telling me it would be expensive. At over 600 dollars, what is another 100 or so to make sure oyu have something that not everyone has.
Those new styles look good. I do not wear FC as much as I used to, but I think I will have to get a couple pairs from you.
I was thinking of adding atleast one Alden shoe or boot in shell, but am hesitant now after seeing man of the same problems and in the exact same spots. I worked as a QA manager for about 7 years and would have fired someone if that kind of issue was allowed to go on for the amount of time I have been reading about it. Alden needs to ramp up QA.
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy I am completely iced in and can't get out of my driveway. Why not get dressed up? Cats love lounging on my tweed. I love the look today. The pant and shoe combo is killer.
Just got back from the mall picking up a new spring hat. Not the best hat. but it will do until I can find another one that fits right.
I put all my cotton items in the wash and just use cold water. I hang pants and shirts and the rest get dried. I always have my shirts made with a little extra size to make sure they do not shrink up too much.
Quote: Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL My first shell cordovan shoe: I guess if that is the color #8 ages to, then I will have to get a shoe or boot in that color. It looks great.
I would cuff them. I have most of mine cuffed. It looks good with shoes and boots.
Get the Submariner or even a Seadweller if you intend ot use it for diving. The Omega is a good watch, but not for diving. I love my Suba and also have had Omegas, they are both great watches just for different situations.