or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Quote: Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL My first shell cordovan shoe: I guess if that is the color #8 ages to, then I will have to get a shoe or boot in that color. It looks great.
I would cuff them. I have most of mine cuffed. It looks good with shoes and boots.
Get the Submariner or even a Seadweller if you intend ot use it for diving. The Omega is a good watch, but not for diving. I love my Suba and also have had Omegas, they are both great watches just for different situations.
Quote: Originally Posted by phaseshift pant cuffs, what do you guys think too high too low no cuffs? If you have socks on then you should not be cuffing them at all. It is a great casual look without socks. I do it in the summer all the time.
This is a great thread, I hope it keeps going.
They can be attached with the stem, if you have a loop on your lapel, or I will attach a button for those that want them. Just need to let me know what you want when you place your order.
If you want high end Bottega Veneta makes some beautiful bags. The hand work is truely amazing. I have my eye on one, but I think the almost 3K price may make it a nogo for this year. Too many other things to get first.
Working on finishing up the design this weekend for the 4 petal.
I would not bother spending the extra money. The one you have looks great and if it has the co-axial then there is no need at all.