Posts by Mr.K

I have multiples colognes. Some are for winter and some for summer. I do not like to wear the same thing each day. I buy bottles and split them, so that I do not have too many bottles sitting for long periods.
Does anyone have the Leather Soul Snuff suede Hampton wingtip they could post pictures of. I am debating on adding it ot my pre-order. thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate all these ladies look too high-maintenance. I'm at the point where I'd like a girl that wears wifebeaters, jeans and sneakers. Everyday. I hope I nver get to that point in my life. I think I would give up and be single before I ever excepted that.
Does anyone know a maker that I can get that has a size 6US. I looked at C&J and they start at 6.5.
Another Day In The Lab
Updated And Moved
Updated And Moved
Lunch with the family
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger FU? F That. Great look. The jacket looks beautiful. As always I love your bucks. I can't wait until I get mine and start to properly break them in. I got lucky and found a pair of /aldens from shoeMart with the double leather oiled sole.
Mental health day and running to the post to send out another 35 orders of flowers ]