or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

I think they know. I have talked to a customer service rep about it anmd also sent an e-mail. They are losing a good amount of potential clients due to starting at the 8.5, especially in the Barrie lasted shoes. I am only a 5.5E in the Barrie and if was not for LS and a copuple other shopas I would never be able to get shoes from Alden.
Quote: Originally Posted by NonServiam Certainly! 3.3 mil serial, so approx 1971-72. Beautiful watch, that is on my list of things to get. I want to get one from 72 if possible, since that was my birth year. Not easy to find ones that look that nice.
I use mine whenever they are not on my feet. I also put them in after wearing to help keep them in shape and to soak up any moisture in the the shoe from the days wearing.
Love the sweater Rob, from your pics it looks like a good time to live in the South.
Customer Pic
Reposted
10ml is actually a good amount. It should last for a good amount of time. I used 10ml, becuase most seem to be doing splits in 10, 20 30ml. I will do as much as any one person want and give a discount for more than 10mls.
Cologne has arrived and is ready to ship. Please IM or any interested can send payment and to my paypal, which is trangkeppler@yahoo.com. If you pay please include your SF name and how much you would like. I will post when the supply is all sold. I am looking at splits of 10mL sizes for 30.00shipped in a glass atomizer. I have 10mL,30mL and 60mL atomizers. 30 and 60mL atomizers are plastic. Please IM to let me know if you are interested. Since I have had some...
Cologne has arrived and is ready to ship. Please IM or any interested can send payment and to my paypal, which is trangkeppler@yahoo.com. If you pay please include your SF name and how much you would like. I will post when the supply is all sold. I am looking at splits of 10mL sizes for 30.00shipped in a glass atomizer. I have 10mL,30mL and 60mL atomizers. 30 and 60mL atomizers are plastic. Please IM to let me know if you are interested. Since I have had some...
CREED VIRGIN ISLAND WATER SPLIT 1.Filled and Paid 2.Filled and Paid 3.Filled and Paid 4.Filled and Paid 5. 6. I purchased a flacon and do not need the entire thing. I am setting up a 6 way split. The split will be a 6 way of 30mLsize. Price including shipping and atomizer will be $65.00 dollars. Please IM me if interested and I will put your name on the list and get a bottle shipped out. Virgin Island Water is one of the newest fragrance for men and...