or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

What last is the tanker on.do you have a 6 E. thanks
A Beautiful Fall Day And a Good Day for a Birthday Lunch
I got my second MTO today and wish I had Allison watch over the order, instead of making it through a store. They failed QC once and the pair I got in the post today should have failed also. I am hoping to get them redone properly. I just hope my shell MacNeils are made much better and in a more timely manner. 4 months to get a shoes that is inferior quality is not good.
Unfortunately they do not all pass QC the first round. That is why I am going on 4 months for my suede MacNeils. I hope my cordovan ones go much better.
Just checking to see if anyone has found the post about SF members getting the special order fee waived. I have not had any luck.
I did not know we where supposed to also get a discount. Can someone post the link so I can show my sale person. That means I should be getting a refund from my shell and the suede purchase.
I ordered a pair of Leeds and just confirmed an order for a MacNeil in drk brown shell. They cost $720.00 plus tax. If you need a sales person to help you ! pM me and I can give you my contacts number. She is great to deal with and everything can be done ver the phone
A quilted vest would be nice. Something in a cotton with a button front instead of a zipper. Do you have a price range they might be in. Thanks
Up for sale is my least wore pair of ALdens. I purchased them about 2.5 years ago and they have no more than a dozen wearings on them. THey come with box and bags just as new. They are a 6E on the Leydon last. Asking $225.00 shipped in the CONUS and will ship out of country for the cost of your destination.
Up for sale is my least wore pair of ALdens. I purchased them about 2.5 years ago and they have no more than a dozen wearings on them. THey come with box and bags just as new. They are a 6E on the Leydon last. Asking $225.00 shipped in the CONUS and will ship out of country for the cost o your destination.