or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Up for sale is a Chronotac GMT watch. It has not been getting any wrist time, so it needs a new home. It is in great shape due to very little wear. The watch is stainless steel. It will come with both an oyster style bracelet and a jubilee style bracelet. It a 40mm in size and has a dome plexi-crystal. Asking 125.00 shipped.
Up for sale is a Chronotac GMT watch. It has not been getting any wrist time, so it needs a new home. It is in great shape due to very little wear. The watch is stainless steel. It will come with both an oyster style bracelet and a jubilee style bracelet. It a 40mm in size and has a dome plexi-crystal. Asking 125.00 shipped.
I think everyone has the right to post view points on the forums, but to complain about that time frame is not right. Most places are around that time or longer.
A Casual Day In the Lab
I work in a climate control lab, so I wear sweaters all year round. I actually took the jacket off and put it back on for the pic.
A hot humid day in Charlotte Tried my new Peterlee linen sports coat today. He did a good job at making it very comfortable and casual.
i would send that back and have it done right. That is just shotty QC before it was shipped. Looks a lot like the issues i had with them when I tried to have a jacket made.
A Casual Day in the Lab
I have a perfect condition 100 cotton blue seersucker shirt up for sale. My daughter put it in the wash and my slim fit shrunk to too tight. Shirt was made my LEE Baron and has trocas buttons with crows foot stitching. Asking 35.00shiped. Neck=15.5" Pit to Pit=21.5" Sleeve=24" from shoulder Length=28"
After the ladies at my part time job showed me how to make the flowers with a cutting machine we sell, I decided to add some larger flowers to the mix. I hope the larger size will work for those that have inquired about bigger size of flowers. I made up a batch in 4 colors to start and will add to the colors as requested. These are 1.5" in diameter and will have a button back, but i am working on a pin also, for those with out a lapel hole. these can also have the pearl...