or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Wearing a New Lee Baron Jacket Today
The more I see the Indy boot in suede the more I want to add a pair to my rotation.
Up for sale is the Ring Jacket A-1 jacket I bought last year and just have not gotten any wear out of it. It is in perfect new condition, since I wore it maybe 3 times and have decided to look at a Valstar instead. I will post pics and measurements later, but figured anyone that wants one of the jackets knows their sizes and what they look like. Please feel free to ask questions. I am asking $400.00 shipped in the US and $425.00 out of the US, which saves almost a 100...
Any chance that the sneakers can be ordered in a US size 6? Thanks.
It is the sleeves of the shirt are too long. It needs one more wash to shrink yo the proper length.
What last is the tanker on.do you have a 6 E. thanks
A Beautiful Fall Day And a Good Day for a Birthday Lunch
I got my second MTO today and wish I had Allison watch over the order, instead of making it through a store. They failed QC once and the pair I got in the post today should have failed also. I am hoping to get them redone properly. I just hope my shell MacNeils are made much better and in a more timely manner. 4 months to get a shoes that is inferior quality is not good.
Unfortunately they do not all pass QC the first round. That is why I am going on 4 months for my suede MacNeils. I hope my cordovan ones go much better.
Just checking to see if anyone has found the post about SF members getting the special order fee waived. I have not had any luck.