or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Up for sale are a pair of my Allen Edmond's dark brown shell MTO shoes. They are size 6EE. Since they do MTO order I am ordering both pairs in the EE and EEE I think will work better for me, so these need to go to put towards the new pairs. The Leeds have been worn 6-7 times. Both come with all packing from Allen Edmonds, which includes bags for each shoe. They have a double butyl soles with dovetail heels. They also have a split reverse welt. Asking $255.00 each shipped...
It's a double butyl sole
My MTO Leeds today
LeatherSoul Tankers on there first day out.
I am right with you on that, the washed just makes it look shabby. A non-washed would be on the top of my list if they do them for next year.
A Cold and Rainy Day In Charlotte Loving this new BARK duffle coat. It is very warm and will be more than enough for the cold that comes to Charlotte
Up for sale is an unworn Scott & Charters wool knit cardigan made for Epaulet. It is the same style that sold out quickly at No Man Walks Alone also. Epaulet calls it the Hardie. I purchased it on their sale hoping it would work for me, but I am not sure it is going to work for me. It has leather covered buttons with mother of pearl support buttons on the rear, that are shown in the pics. I am asking $265.00 shipped in the CONUS and $285.00 shipped out of the CONUS. I am...
Not sure if anyone is interested,but I just had an e-mail from Ed at The Shoemart and they are putting in an order for a grant lasted #8 captoe boot on a double leather sole. I just need to call and give them my info so I can get the 6E I need. He said it would be 5-6 months before arrival, but that is not bad compared to the years I have waited for some.
I have kept in touch with Kathy and she said the boot would never get made. She said that if had took many people on the order to get made.
You are right about the shell. Supposedly there is no more.