or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

3.5" wide and 57" length
Just clearing out the many left over beads I have from making bracelets for myself and friends. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and this batch has a new design of Sterling Silver accent bead. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with the new sterling bead. Asking $16.00 each shipped in the...
Just clearing out the many left over beads I have from making bracelets for myself and friends. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and this batch has a new design of Sterling Silver accent bead. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with the new sterling bead. Asking $16.00 each shipped in the...
Running errands on my day off.
Sweater Sold
One last tie to clear out that I impulsed purchased and have not worn. Asking $60.00 shipped. It is 100% linen.
Just an clearing out the many left over beads I have from making bracelets for myself and friends. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and this batch has a new design of Sterling Silver accent bead. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with the new sterling bead. Asking $20.00 each shipped in the...
Just an clearing out the many left over beads I have from making bracelets for myself and friends. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and this batch has a new design of Sterling Silver accent bead. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with the new sterling bead. Asking $20.00 each shipped in the...
Up for sale is a RL Newsboy jacket i bought last year and it has not been out for the closet yet. It is a size medium. Asking $75.00 shipped in the CONUS and $85.00 shipped out of the CONUS.
Keeping warm in today's Southern snow storm