or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Wearing my first LeatherSoul Alden's today
Mr. K, the Leffot #8 Dovers are killer. Looking good! May I inquiry into what your pants are? I have trouble pairing my #8 Unlined Dovers with outfits, so I am curious as to how people sport them (beyond denim). -Mike [/quote] Mike These pants are jcrew 484 chinos. I use lily wear chinos with these or white denim.
Loving my new #8 unlined dovers from Leffot. This is after 6 wears [
Mike, Any chance to October restock of the sneakers will have a size 7 in it? I want a white sneaker and just cab not see paying double for other sneakers when yours looks exactly like I want.
Up for sale is 4 of my Peter Lee shirts that are not getting any wear. They are all 100% cotton and in like new condition. They have at most 3 wears each. These are the ones I do not wear very much. 3 of them are button down collars and the heavier denim shirt is a semi-spread collar. All the shirts have Trocas buttons and are sewn on with a crow's foot pattern. They are all made with 15.5" knecks, 18" shoulder and 22" pit to pit for a slim shirt for a 40" chest. The...
Up for sale is a perfect condition Kent Wang navy knit tie. I am cleaning out and making room in my closet and I have only worn this one time since buying it last year, so it needs to go. It has the pointed tip.
Speaking of bomber jacket, what would be the likely hood of one like this is either navy or a tan ? I had one, but sold it because the collar just did not sit right for me. I think nit would be a great jacket, just with a smaller collar that does not go up so high.
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Alden for Leffot #8 dovers in size 6E. They are unlined and on Alden's single oiled flex sole. I purchased them to check sizing for Barrie lasted shoes and do not need to keep them since I have 2 other #8 Aldens on order. I am asking 685.00 shipped in the US and 700.00 shipped out of the US. Please feel free to IM with any questions. I will be excepting paypal for payment.
Up for sale is a perfect condition pair of Persol sunglasses. I just do not wear them enough to keep. Asking 95.00 shipped in the US and 105.00 shipped out of the US. The glasses come as new with all packaging and cleaning cloth.
Rob you are looking great. The new facial hair looks good.