or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Just an clearing out the many left over beads I have from making bracelets for myself and friends. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and this batch has a new design of Sterling Silver accent bead. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with the new sterling bead. Asking $20.00 each shipped in the...
Just an clearing out the many left over beads I have from making bracelets for myself and friends. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and this batch has a new design of Sterling Silver accent bead. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with the new sterling bead. Asking $20.00 each shipped in the...
Up for sale is a RL Newsboy jacket i bought last year and it has not been out for the closet yet. It is a size medium. Asking $85.00 shipped in the CONUS and $95.00 shipped out of the CONUS.
Keeping warm in today's Southern snow storm
You should be able to get EE boots. I just placed an order with The SHOEMART for a EE #8 4060 boot.
Up for sale is a 100% wool Valstarino I bought last year and only wore one time. I am looking at a new Ring Jacket A1 jacket, so this needs to go to a new home. It is a size Euro 46 and fits like slim US medium. I will post measurements as soon as I can. Asking $325.00? Shipped in the CONUS and will ship out of the CONUS for an extra $25.00. Please IM if interested.
LeatherSoul blue suede for today
Just some updates for what I have left. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and Sterling silver accent beads. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with a sterling bead. ASking $12.00 each shipped in the CONUS and $18.00shipped out of the CONUS. Will also sell them sell the last 5 left in the...
Just an update for the bracelets are left. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and Sterling silver accent beads. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with a sterling bead. Asking $12.00 each shipped in the CONUS and $18.00 shipped out of the CONUS. Will also sell them the remains g 5 for $50.00...
Just doing a round of closet cleaning to make room for new things to come. All prices are for shipping in the CONUS and I will ship out for the CONUS for 10-12 extra depending on the items purchased. Please feel free to IM with any questions. Luxire Steel Blue Chinos This is also a test pair and has not been worn. Asking $45.00shipped in the CONUS and $60.00 out of the CONUS Waist=16" Thigh=12" Knee=9" Angle=7.25" Inseam=28" Button Fly, Split Rear V-Waist, 3 Button...