or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

The first is a Ring Jacket in 100% wool , which I got from one of our vendors, the second is a Ralph Lauren Denim Supply I got for a great price when it went on sale and the 3rd is a J.Crew cotton that I got a couple years back.
A Couple Days of Heavy Sweaters
Up for sale is a pair of 15OZ. Naked and Famous Weird Guy fit deep indigo selvadge denim jeans. I am getting a new pair of jeans and only keep a few pairs in my closet. The jeans have one wash and maybe 4-5 wears on them. They have been hemmed to 29.5". All other sizes are the same as listed on the Blue Owl site. This is a great chance to save an instant $70.00 dollars for basically new jeans. Please IM if interested. I will ship out of the US for an extra $8.00. Size...
Up for sale is a pair of 15OZ. Naked and Famous Weird Guy fit deep indigo selvadge denim jeans. I am getting a new pair of jeans and only keep a few pairs in my closet. The jeans have one wash and maybe 4-5 wears on them. They have been hemmed to 29.5". All other sizes are the same as listed on the Blue Owl site. This is a great chance to save an instant $70.00 dollars for basically new jeans. Please IM if interested. I will ship out of the US for an extra $8.00. Size...
Just cleaning out some things I do not use much. I have a Saddle Back Leather Cable Bag and a Small Pouch for sale. Asking 55.00 shipped for both, which is like getting the small pouch for free. Will ship out of the CONUS for an extra 8 dollars.
Up for sale is new Steve Alan Hadley Cardigan in size small. I splurged a month ago and bought the cardigan in all 3 colors they had and do not need all of them. I waited too long and cannot return the colors I do not want to keep. It is an oatmeal color. It is made wool. My loss can be someones gain.The sweater is new and has only been tried on.The sweater has a button front and a stand up collar. Asking 100.00 by paypal, which includes shipping. Please IM if interested....
Up for sale is my last pair of size 33 Epaulet Rivet Chinos in the 8oz.. They have not been wore more than twice. I just do not put them in my rotation. The have been shortened to a 29" inseam and have about .5" to let down if needed. Leg openings are at 7.5". The waist have been taken in .25" and can be let out if needed. Asking $69.00 shipped, which is a huge saving over the retail price. Please IM if interested. Will ship out of the CONUS for $70.00.
Up for sale is my last pair of size 33 Epaulet Rivet Chinos in the 8oz.. They have not been wore more than twice. I just do not put them in my rotation. The have been shortened to a 29" inseam and have about .5" to let down if needed. Leg openings are at 7.5". The waist have been taken in .25" and can be let out if needed. Asking $60.00 shipped, which is a huge saving over the retail price. Please IM if interested. Will ship out of the CONUS for $70.00.
Up for sale is a pair of 13OZ. Naked and Famous Weird Guy fit indigo selvadge denim jeans. I am getting a new pair of jeans and only keep a few pairs in my closet. The jeans have one wash and maybe 6-8 wears on them. They have been hemmed to 29.5" and chain stitched by Jason from Blue Owl when I purchased them. All sizes are the same as listed on the Blue Owl site. This is a great chance to save an instant $50.00 dollars for basically new jeans. Please IM if interested. I...
Up for sale is a pair of 13OZ. Naked and Famous Weird Guy fit indigo selvadge denim jeans. I am getting a new pair of jeans and only keep a few pairs in my closet. The jeans have one wash and maybe 6-8 wears on them. They have been hemmed to 29.5" and chain stitched by Jason from Blue Owl when I purchased them. All sizes are the same as listed on the Blue Owl site. This is a great chance to save an instant $50.00 dollars for basically new jeans. Please IM if interested. I...