or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

They are the ones from Unipair.
Yes they where part of the sale they posted.
My saddles arrive in only 3 days from Korea.
Some new additions in the last week. Decided to try something different with the saddles and wanted to get some leather chukkas to replace some boots I just do not wear.
Up for sale is a pair of Alden for Leather Soul Plain Toe Flex Boots. They are a size 5.5E in the Barrie Last, which translates to a 6D in size. I have found that I am not getting enough wear out of them or any of my boots, so I am selling these to put the money towards the new flex chukkas I purchased from Leather Soul last week. The boots have been worn only 5-6 times in the months I have owned them and have been polished with Saphir dark brown polish to tone down the...
Code:The simple truth is they do not have too. Even before the Internet they sold everything they make and with all the special make- ups they do for retailers it is not needed.
The new chino colors look great. I may have to add a pair to the items they are already working on for me. The list is just growing. So fat the pants I got are great. I am looking forward to getting my shirt and the 2 light weight overcoats and my shorts from them.
Since he had issues with getting my first belt done in a timely manner I did not send payment for them. My deal was payment on delivery. I am not out money, but the fact that I recommended his work to one of my good friends and he did not deliver was disappointing.
I know his work is worth the wait, but his inability to communicate lately is upsetting. When I first started working with him he answered all e-mails with in a day or so and now I can't even get him to respond. I have been waiting for my wallet and a french purse he was making for a friend for over a year now with excuse and delay after another. I am thinking I will never see them, but a response would be nice. He does not answer on e-mail, PM , FB messages or Tumbler...
You can get the butyl in a single sole. i am having a pair of MacNeils and a PTB done with the sole.