or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

My first pair of MTO AE came today. They are a dark brown shell Leeds on the double butyl sole to help them break in easier. They where not the ones I expected, but they are still a welcome addition to my rotation. I only ordered these about 4 weeks ago. Still waiting for my tan suede MacNeils. I am hoping to find out the progress on them tomorrow. It has been over 3 months now for them.
Just cleaning out my watch strap drawer and these are straps I do not wear or have not worn in a long time. All are like new condition. Asking $12.00 each shipped or all 3 for $30.00. Straps are 20mm.
Up for sale are some new bracelets i made up with spare beads. They are all made on doubled stranded stretch cord and knotted and sealed with a SS cover bead. Asking 12.00 each shipped or all 5 for $50.00shipped.
Up for sale is a pair of Unbranded denim tapered fit selvage denim jeans in 14.5 OZ denim. I bought them and did not end up wearing them after they where washed to get the shrink out. The have been hemmed to 29.5" Measurements: Size 32 =33" waist, 10.5" rise, 11.75" thigh, 8.4" knee, 34.5" inseam, 7.6" leg opening
I feel your frustration as I was in on that pre-order and decided to back out since they decided to stop making my size. I have since custom ordered a pair of LWB form Ellen Edmonds in tan suede and a single oiled sole. It has only been 10 weeks and they should be arriving next week. It is crazy that it takes over 2 years for a basic suede make-up. Alden shoes are good, but not that good.
I had to call my sales person to get updates. I am waiting for my suede MacNeils and a dark brown Cordovan Leeds at this time. The suede has been @10 weeks and the Leeds where only placed 3 weeks ago.
A Day all in Blue Well worn APC NS, Club Monaco, J.Crew, ALden
Up for sale is a Chronotac GMT watch. It has not been getting any wrist time, so it needs a new home. It is in great shape due to very little wear. The watch is stainless steel. It will come with both an oyster style bracelet and a jubilee style bracelet. It a 40mm in size and has a dome plexi-crystal. Asking 125.00 shipped.
Up for sale is a Chronotac GMT watch. It has not been getting any wrist time, so it needs a new home. It is in great shape due to very little wear. The watch is stainless steel. It will come with both an oyster style bracelet and a jubilee style bracelet. It a 40mm in size and has a dome plexi-crystal. Asking 125.00 shipped.
I think everyone has the right to post view points on the forums, but to complain about that time frame is not right. Most places are around that time or longer.