or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Another Beautiful Day In Charlotte
A beautiful Day In Charlotte
Wearing my new saddle shoes for the first time today
They are the ones from Unipair.
Yes they where part of the sale they posted.
My saddles arrive in only 3 days from Korea.
Some new additions in the last week. Decided to try something different with the saddles and wanted to get some leather chukkas to replace some boots I just do not wear.
Up for sale is a pair of Alden for Leather Soul Plain Toe Flex Boots. They are a size 5.5E in the Barrie Last, which translates to a 6D in size. I have found that I am not getting enough wear out of them or any of my boots, so I am selling these to put the money towards the new flex chukkas I purchased from Leather Soul last week. The boots have been worn only 5-6 times in the months I have owned them and have been polished with Saphir dark brown polish to tone down the...
Code:The simple truth is they do not have too. Even before the Internet they sold everything they make and with all the special make- ups they do for retailers it is not needed.
The new chino colors look great. I may have to add a pair to the items they are already working on for me. The list is just growing. So fat the pants I got are great. I am looking forward to getting my shirt and the 2 light weight overcoats and my shorts from them.