or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

I would not mind an Indy boot or tanker boot in dark brown suede, with a commando sole or a double oiled sole. No speed hooks would also be great. Any on any last but the barrie, since they will not make my size in that.
Up for sale is a Kent Wang brown cordovan watch strap that I am not going to use. It is 20mm at the lugs and 18mm as the buckle. I purchased it and it is just to casual for the watch I wanted to use it on and I cannot return it, since it was considered custom. It is brand new and has not been worn. Asking 85.00shipped.
Another Beautiful Day In Charlotte
I am looking forward to my custom order to come also. I finalized 2 weeks ago. I am doing a MacNeil in tan suede with a single oiled sole and a medium brown edge trim.
Just clearing out some more closet space to make room for new things coming in. Steve Alan Wool Cardigan Measurements Chest=20" pit to pit Sleeve=26" from shoulder Lenght=28" from top of collar Asking $100.00 shipped in the CONUS, extra $15.00 for out of the CONUS Banana Republic Size 38S Patch Pocket Navy Blazer. Jacket is an untouched size 38S with functional cuff buttons, dual back vents. Asking $55.00shipped in the CONUS and 65.00 out of the CONUS Up next is a...
Now maybe I can get him to answer an e-mail and finish an order he left me hanging on over a year go
Just clearing out some more closet space to make room for new things coming in. Banana Republic Size 38S Patch Pocket Navy Blazer. SOLD Up next is a dark navy Peterlee that i do not wear. It has upgraded grey MOP buttons with crows foot SOLD Luxire Navy Chambray Shirt SOLD Luxire Steel Blue Chinos This is also a test pair and has not been worn. Asking $45.00shipped in the CONUS and $60.00 out of the CONUS Waist=16" Thigh=12" Knee=9" Angle=7.25" Inseam=28" Button...
Can anyone let me know what page of this thread the Allen Edmonds CEO gave his e-mail out on . Thanks.
I have not had anew design in a bit, so had the ladies i work with at my part time job help me with these new flowers and hope everyone will give them a try and enjoy them. People have asked for larger flowers, so these are 1.5" in diameter and should fit the bill for those wanting a bigger size. The are a very realistic design and will first be done in the purple and white pictures. I will be adding colors as I get more material and time to make them. These will be made...
Up for sale is a Ralph Lauren tote I purchased and have rarely used as I thought i would. It is a heavy canvas and has leather accents. It has plenty of room and is in like new condition. Asking $200.00 shipped in the CONUS and will ship out of the CONUS for an extra &15.00. Please IM with any questions.