or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

The ladies at my part time job have showed me a new flower design to offer. This new design is about 1" in diameter and is a 3D design. I am using wool felt on these, so they are a bit more refined than my other designs that do not use wool felt. I have 2 colors made up for now and will add colors as people request them. I am starting with Navy, which has been the most asked for color in any of my designs and a pinkish red for the summer months. These will come with a...
If the Plaza is TTS then I would be interested in a pair, since I can not get he Thor boot, since it is on the Barrie. Any one else interested in a tanker style? I want to get one brown boot with tan accent stitching and the Indy and Tanker both have the stitching.
I would not mind an Indy boot or tanker boot in dark brown suede, with a commando sole or a double oiled sole. No speed hooks would also be great. Any on any last but the barrie, since they will not make my size in that.
Up for sale is a Kent Wang brown cordovan watch strap that I am not going to use. It is 20mm at the lugs and 18mm as the buckle. I purchased it and it is just to casual for the watch I wanted to use it on and I cannot return it, since it was considered custom. It is brand new and has not been worn. Asking 85.00shipped.
Another Beautiful Day In Charlotte
I am looking forward to my custom order to come also. I finalized 2 weeks ago. I am doing a MacNeil in tan suede with a single oiled sole and a medium brown edge trim.
Just clearing out some more closet space to make room for new things coming in. Steve Alan Wool Cardigan Measurements Chest=20" pit to pit Sleeve=26" from shoulder Lenght=28" from top of collar Asking $100.00 shipped in the CONUS, extra $15.00 for out of the CONUS Banana Republic Size 38S Patch Pocket Navy Blazer. Jacket is an untouched size 38S with functional cuff buttons, dual back vents. Asking $55.00shipped in the CONUS and 65.00 out of the CONUS Up next is a...
Now maybe I can get him to answer an e-mail and finish an order he left me hanging on over a year go
Just clearing out some more closet space to make room for new things coming in. Banana Republic Size 38S Patch Pocket Navy Blazer. SOLD Up next is a dark navy Peterlee that i do not wear. It has upgraded grey MOP buttons with crows foot SOLD Luxire Navy Chambray Shirt SOLD Luxire Steel Blue Chinos This is also a test pair and has not been worn. Asking $45.00shipped in the CONUS and $60.00 out of the CONUS Waist=16" Thigh=12" Knee=9" Angle=7.25" Inseam=28" Button...
Can anyone let me know what page of this thread the Allen Edmonds CEO gave his e-mail out on . Thanks.