or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Up for sale are a couple Vanda Fine Clothing ties I am not getting any use of out of. The blue has been worn once and the brown has not been worn yet. I am putting the money towards a new pair of shell shoes that will get much more use. The ties will come in the original Vanda blue boxes. First is a blue tie made with a blend of English cashmere and silk, this tie has an incredibly light, soft and luxurious hand from the cashmere. The deep blue ground is made more...
Up for sale is a brand new Owen and James blue chambray popover I got in the post the other day. It was only tried on and is not going to work for me. I am looking to find a buyer in the US to avoid having to send it back to Australia for the return. It is a size medium and has a4 button placket, and a spread collar and rear pleats to aid in movement. I will post pics and measurements later this evening. This is a great chance to save almost $30.00 dollars and have the...
I would also want the eyelets to match. Not a fan of the brass eyelets on suede.
I would vote 360 and no pull tab. Will the toe stitching be a lighter brown or tan to give more contrast?
Rob,Nice to see that flower design still out there. I have sold a bunch of them, but do not see them in pics alot.
The ladies at my part time job have showed me a new flower design to offer. This new design is about 1" in diameter and is a 3D design. I am using wool felt on these, so they are a bit more refined than my other designs that do not use wool felt. I have 2 colors made up for now and will add colors as people request them. I am starting with Navy, which has been the most asked for color in any of my designs and a pinkish red for the summer months. These will come with a...
If the Plaza is TTS then I would be interested in a pair, since I can not get he Thor boot, since it is on the Barrie. Any one else interested in a tanker style? I want to get one brown boot with tan accent stitching and the Indy and Tanker both have the stitching.
I would not mind an Indy boot or tanker boot in dark brown suede, with a commando sole or a double oiled sole. No speed hooks would also be great. Any on any last but the barrie, since they will not make my size in that.
Up for sale is a Kent Wang brown cordovan watch strap that I am not going to use. It is 20mm at the lugs and 18mm as the buckle. I purchased it and it is just to casual for the watch I wanted to use it on and I cannot return it, since it was considered custom. It is brand new and has not been worn. Asking 85.00shipped.
Another Beautiful Day In Charlotte