or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Can anyone let me know what page of this thread the Allen Edmonds CEO gave his e-mail out on . Thanks.
I have not had anew design in a bit, so had the ladies i work with at my part time job help me with these new flowers and hope everyone will give them a try and enjoy them. People have asked for larger flowers, so these are 1.5" in diameter and should fit the bill for those wanting a bigger size. The are a very realistic design and will first be done in the purple and white pictures. I will be adding colors as I get more material and time to make them. These will be made...
Up for sale is a Ralph Lauren tote I purchased and have rarely used as I thought i would. It is a heavy canvas and has leather accents. It has plenty of room and is in like new condition. Asking $200.00 shipped in the CONUS and will ship out of the CONUS for an extra &15.00. Please IM with any questions.
Up for sale is a pair of tortoise Persol sunglasses I purchased and do not get any wear. They have been worn maybe 3-4 times. Asking 100.00 shipped in the CONUS and will ship out of the CONUS for an extra $10.00.
Another Beautiful Day In Charlotte
A beautiful Day In Charlotte
Wearing my new saddle shoes for the first time today
They are the ones from Unipair.
Yes they where part of the sale they posted.
My saddles arrive in only 3 days from Korea.