or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Speaking of bomber jacket, what would be the likely hood of one like this is either navy or a tan ? I had one, but sold it because the collar just did not sit right for me. I think nit would be a great jacket, just with a smaller collar that does not go up so high.
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Alden for Leffot #8 dovers in size 6E. They are unlined and on Alden's single oiled flex sole. I purchased them to check sizing for Barrie lasted shoes and do not need to keep them since I have 2 other #8 Aldens on order. I am asking 685.00 shipped in the US and 700.00 shipped out of the US. Please feel free to IM with any questions. I will be excepting paypal for payment.
Up for sale is a perfect condition pair of Persol sunglasses. I just do not wear them enough to keep. Asking 95.00 shipped in the US and 105.00 shipped out of the US. The glasses come as new with all packaging and cleaning cloth.
Rob you are looking great. The new facial hair looks good.
I assure you it is not. I have the paperwork and it just came back form Rolex after a service. If it was fake it would have been refused by them .
My newest addition from Unipair. Snuff suede Army Boots.
Just cleaning the last of my beads out and have a set of 9 bracelets I want to sell as a set. They are all sized to a 7-7.25" wrist or what most are calling a size small. Five are made of 6mm beads , two are glass beads and two are 4mm beads. I am asking $55.00 shipped for the entire set for the CONUS and $65.00 shipped out of the CONUS.
Up for sale is a pair of new unworn chinos form Luxire. The fit is still a bit off for m so I am selling these and ordering a new pair with some measurement changes. They are 100% cotton, have side tab adjusters and a 4 button fly with 3 button top closure. They have been washed once and tried on, but never worn. These are the measurements for them. Asking $55.00shipped. 1x Light Tan Twill Chino - Front Pleats: No Pleat - Front Pockets: Slant - Fly Style: Button - Waist...
Up for sale is a brand new Bittega Veneta lanyard made do woven lamb skin. The color is faded blue. The lanyard is new and will come with box and dust bag. Asking 165.00 shipped in the CONUS and 175.00 out of the CONUS.
3.5" wide and 57" length