Posts by Mr.K

Up for sale are 2 pairs of Grayers wool cargo pants. Both are size 32 x 34. The lighter pair is unworn and the darker pair has been worn once last year. The darker pair is hemmed to 29" with one inch to let out. Asking $75.00 shipped for both pairs.
Enjoying a beautiful day in Charlotte
Up for sale is a new set of Epaulet new Heirloom cardigan and Waffle knit full front button cardigans I got from the latest presale. They are both size 42 and the Heirloom is indigo blue and the waffle knit is mocha. Asking $175.00 shipped each. Measurements are 21" pit to pit 29"' sleeves 25.5" length. The waffle knit measurements are about 1/2 smaller than the heirloom sweater. Sweateters are ready to ship and can go out as soon as PayPal payment is made .
Up for sale is a new set of Epaulet new Heirloom cardigan and Waffle knit full front button cardigans I got from the latest presale. They are both size 42 and the Heirloom is indigo blue and the waffle knit is mocha. Asking $175.00 each shipped Measurements are 21" pit to pit 29"' sleeves 25.5" length. The waffle knit measurements are about 1/2 smaller than the heirloom sweater. Sweateters are ready to ship and can go out as soon as PayPal payment is made .
Up for sale is a new set of Epaulet new Heirloom cardigan and Waffle knit full front button cardigans I got from the latest presale. They are both size 42 and the Heirloom is indigo blue and the waffle knit is mocha. I would like to sell them together for $500.00 shipped, but will sell separately for $275.00 each. Measurements are 21" pit to pit 29"' sleeves 25.5" length. The waffle knit measurements are about 1/2 smaller than the heirloom sweater. Sweateters are ...
Up for sale is a brand new Heirloom cardigan I got from the presale. It is size 42 and the color is indigo. Asking 285.00 shipped. Measurements are 21" pit to pit 29"' sleeves 25.5" length. Sweater is ready to ship and can go out as soon as PayPal payment is made .
Patrick, Who' s version of the tanker is that? I like the welt and am looking for a #8 boots.
Trying to keep warm today
Rainy days and Indy boots also work
Friday's running around outfit Fall weather also means suede Indy time