or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Just cleaning the last of my beads out and have a set of 9 bracelets I want to sell as a set. They are all sized to a 7-7.25" wrist or what most are calling a size small. Five are made of 6mm beads , two are glass beads and two are 4mm beads. I am asking $55.00 shipped for the entire set for the CONUS and $65.00 shipped out of the CONUS.
Up for sale is a pair of new unworn chinos form Luxire. The fit is still a bit off for m so I am selling these and ordering a new pair with some measurement changes. They are 100% cotton, have side tab adjusters and a 4 button fly with 3 button top closure. They have been washed once and tried on, but never worn. These are the measurements for them. Asking $55.00shipped. 1x Light Tan Twill Chino - Front Pleats: No Pleat - Front Pockets: Slant - Fly Style: Button - Waist...
Up for sale is a brand new Bittega Veneta lanyard made do woven lamb skin. The color is faded blue. The lanyard is new and will come with box and dust bag. Asking 165.00 shipped in the CONUS and 175.00 out of the CONUS.
3.5" wide and 57" length
Just clearing out the many left over beads I have from making bracelets for myself and friends. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and this batch has a new design of Sterling Silver accent bead. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with the new sterling bead. Asking $16.00 each shipped in the...
Just clearing out the many left over beads I have from making bracelets for myself and friends. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and this batch has a new design of Sterling Silver accent bead. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with the new sterling bead. Asking $16.00 each shipped in the...
Running errands on my day off.
Sweater Sold
One last tie to clear out that I impulsed purchased and have not worn. Asking $60.00 shipped. It is 100% linen.
Just an clearing out the many left over beads I have from making bracelets for myself and friends. I made some more bracelets for the coming spring and had extra beads and put some new designs together. They are all made for a 7-7.25" wrist. They are all semi-precious stones and this batch has a new design of Sterling Silver accent bead. The knots are tied and glued together to assure they stay and are covered with the new sterling bead. Asking $20.00 each shipped in the...