Posts by Mr.K

Winter came back for a few hours this morning with snow and cold, so a heavy coat and scarf where needed.
Winter seems to have left Charlotte about a month early and we are in the 70 and 80's already.
Winter decided to come back to Charlotte today
I am new to Rita pants and just wanted to see if the cotton moleskin high rise side tabs pants have a button fly. Thanks
Running errands and lunch outfit
Up for sale are 2 Oskar Gydell Sterling silver adjustable bracelets that are not getting any wear. Both are Sterling silver and strung on nylon cord and are adjustable. One has a sapphire in the center bead and the second is solid Sterling silver. Asking $80.00 each, or both for $145.00.
Up for sale is the last of a batch of leather folios I had made for a project I did with a local men's shop. The Folio is veg tanned leather and should age very nicely. It was designed to hold an small laptop or other hand held device. It has 2 pockets that are large enough for a small notepad a large iPhone plus or Samsung Galaxy sized phone. It also has a slot for a pen. 15" wide 11.5" height Asking $155.00 shipped.
Running errands today with my wife
Up for sale is a brand new Eidos Lupo Slim Polo. The polo is brand new and only tried on. I purchased it from Sweden, so it is not worth sending back for a refund. The color is blue. Asking $100.00 shipped in the CONUS and $110.00 out of country.
Bump for new price drop