or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Up for sale is an Accutron chronograph that I just do not wear anymore. The watch was purchased about 2.5 years ago and was worn very little. The watch is keeping time with no issue. I am selling it with original box and all papers. The watch is being sold with the band that came with it and the quick release buckle. It will also come with a brown leather NATO strap and the brown cordovan strap. Asking $385.00 shipped in the US and $400.00 shipped out of the U.S.
Up for sale is a perfect pair of Alden for Unipair PTB in snuff suede. These are on the Barrie last and are a size 6D. The boot has a double waterloc sole and brass eyelets and speed hooks. I have only worn them 3 times since they where purchased. They will come with box and bags like new and I will include the Epic twin tube cedar trees that are in them. Asking $400.00 shipped in the US and $435.00 shipped out of the US.
The beauty of Alden she'll in the sunlight AoC cigar LWB for today's running around
Choco suede LeatherSoul tankers today. Love these boots and really want to add a suede a Indy to my rotation.
Looking for help if possible from other forum members. I am trying to locate a maker or company that has a #8!color close to it o-ring belt. I have not had any luck yet finding a source. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yesterday's running around outfit
AoC cigar LWB in the sun today
Mike Those white sneakers look great. Will there be any size 7 sneakers in the batch?
I never mentioned race Mr 103 posts. Maybe you should be around a little longer before you take on the voice of reason for the thread. Just as no one in the end cares about my vent, your internet opinion also means nothing.
Thanks for pointing that out, but again it is called venting. Do people not do that in the perfect world you live in! This is my last post about this topic, but as I said when you or anyone else get screwed over by someone you might get upset also and need to vent.