or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Rainy days and Indy boots also work
Friday's running around outfit Fall weather also means suede Indy time
Up for sale is a brand new Epaulet size 42 Heirloom cardigan. It was from the last preorder. It has 1" shorter sleeves and body. I am selling it to order a new one with a 2 inch shorter body. The sweater has the horn buttons. I will ship out of the CONUS for and extra $15.00.
Breaking in some new Leffot suede LWB today. They where so comfortable out of the box.
Price Drop for the new week. I do not want these to sit and collect dust.Up for sale is an almost new pair of Alden 4060 cordovan boots from the SHOEMART. I ordered them and wore them 2 times before sending them to B.Nelson in NY to gave the sole changed to a single oiled flexsole. I also had flush mount toe taps also. After wearing them around the house for a couple hours I just think the Grant last is not for my foot.mi need to stick to the wider a Barrie last. These...
Up for sale is a wallet/key chain holder. It is one of my first designs for this item and is made up of 10mm beads and Sterling silver accent beads. Asking $75.00 shipped for the chain. The chain is made to last. It is strung on braided stainless wire.
Cleaning out more beads from old custom orders and have put together a new batch of beaded bracelets to sell. They are made for a 6.6" to 7.0" wrist and are strung on a double stretch cord to assure they last for years to come. I am asking $20.00 each shipped of would like to sell the entire lot for $145.00 shipped. Please IM or e-mail me at cmkeppler72@yahoo.com if interested.
AoC cigar LWB today
I am just cleaning off my tie rack and have a grip up of ties that are for sale. All ties except the knitted tie and the J.Crew flowered tie are silk, the others are Cotton. The group includes ties from J.Crew, Brooks Brothers, The Tie Shop. Asking $75.00 for the entire lot.
Up for sale is a new condition Sieko 5 automatic watch with extra NATIO bands. I purchased it a few months ago to wear at my part time job and now changed jobs, so it does not get worn. The watch comes with the original band and 2 extra NATOS and the original box and papers. The face is a dark blue.. Asking $65.00 shipped.