or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

I am just cleaning off my tie rack and have a grip up of ties that are for sale. All ties except the knitted tie and the J.Crew flowered tie are silk, the others are Cotton. The group includes ties from J.Crew, Brooks Brothers, The Tie Shop. Asking $85.00 for the entire lot.
Up for sale is a new condition Sieko 5 automatic watch with extra NATIO bands. I purchased it a few months ago to wear at my part time job and now changed jobs, so it does not get worn. The watch comes with the original band and 2 extra NATOS and the original box and papers. The face is a dark blue.. Asking $75.00 shipped.
Up for. Sale is a group of beaded bracelets that I have made over the last few months. All the bracelets fit a 6.5"-7.0" wrist., The set also includes a new Oskar Gydell nylon corded bracelet with a signature center bead.n I want to sell the entire set together, but will part them out. Please IM if interested in just a few of the bracelets. Asking $145.00 for the entire set shipped
Mike a white canvas would be awesome, will there be another preorder for the leather one pictured a few posts back. The saddle would be perfect addition to my weekend sneakers
And a lovely wife, if I may sport a guess as to who is the subject in that painting. [/quote]Thank you, that is my wife in the pic.
A fit from a dinner with my wife.
Up for sale is a brand new quilted vest in navy blue from Oscar Jacobson. The vest is a size 52 euro/42 us. The vest has a button front. I am asking $85.00 shipped for the vest.
Up for sale is a brand new unworn Granted Clothing button front sweater in Size Large. The sweater is made of 100% wool and is in a light grey color. Asking $1750 shipped in the C.oNUS and out of the U.S. for an extra $20.00 . Measurements :Chest=21.5" Sleeve=32.5" Length=27.5"
Up for sale are 3 beaded bracelets I made with some extra beads I found in a drawer while cleaning over the weekend. That are sized for a 6.25" to 6.75" wrist. Looking to sell them as a set. Asking $55.00 shipped for the set and $65.00 shipped out of the CONUS.
Finally was able to replace my Daytona