or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Patrick, Who' s version of the tanker is that? I like the welt and am looking for a #8 boots.
Trying to keep warm today
Rainy days and Indy boots also work
Friday's running around outfit Fall weather also means suede Indy time
Up for sale is a brand new Epaulet size 42 Heirloom cardigan. It was from the last preorder. It has 1" shorter sleeves and body. I am selling it to order a new one with a 2 inch shorter body. The sweater has the horn buttons. I will ship out of the CONUS for and extra $15.00.
Breaking in some new Leffot suede LWB today. They where so comfortable out of the box.
Price Drop for the new week. I do not want these to sit and collect dust. Up for sale is an almost new pair of Alden 4060 cordovan boots from the SHOEMART. I ordered them and wore them 2 times before sending them to B.Nelson in NY to gave the sole changed to a single oiled flexsole. I also had flush mount toe taps installed. After wearing them around the house for a couple hours I just think the Grant last is not for my foot. I need to stick to the wider a Barrie last....
Up for sale is a wallet/key chain holder. It is one of my first designs for this item and is made up of 10mm beads and Sterling silver accent beads. Asking $75.00 shipped for the chain. The chain is made to last. It is strung on braided stainless wire.
Cleaning out more beads from old custom orders and have put together a new batch of beaded bracelets to sell. They are made for a 6.6" to 7.0" wrist and are strung on a double stretch cord to assure they last for years to come. I am asking $20.00 each shipped of would like to sell the entire lot for $145.00 shipped. Please IM or e-mail me at cmkeppler72@yahoo.com if interested.
AoC cigar LWB today