or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Mike a white canvas would be awesome, will there be another preorder for the leather one pictured a few posts back. The saddle would be perfect addition to my weekend sneakers
And a lovely wife, if I may sport a guess as to who is the subject in that painting. [/quote]Thank you, that is my wife in the pic.
A fit from a dinner with my wife.
Up for sale is a brand new quilted vest in navy blue from Oscar Jacobson. The vest is a size 52 euro/42 us. The vest has a button front. I am asking $85.00 shipped for the vest.
Up for sale is a brand new unworn Granted Clothing button front sweater in Size Large. The sweater is made of 100% wool and is in a light grey color. Asking $225.00 shipped in the C.oNUS and out of the U.S. for an extra $20.00 . Measurements :Chest=21.5" Sleeve=32.5" Length=27.5"
Up for sale are 3 beaded bracelets I made with some extra beads I found in a drawer while cleaning over the weekend. That are sized for a 6.25" to 6.75" wrist. Looking to sell them as a set. Asking $55.00 shipped for the set and $65.00 shipped out of the CONUS.
Finally was able to replace my Daytona
Coffee and Sunday errands with my wife earlier today
Snuff suede Indy boots in the snow from AoSF today
Today's cold weather outfit and wristwear collage