or Connect

Posts by Mr.K

Up for sale is the last of a batch of leather folios I had made for a project I did with a local men's shop. The Folio is veg tanned leather and should age very nicely. It was designed to hold an small laptop or other hand held device. It has 2 pockets that are large enough for a small notepad a large iPhone plus or Samsung Galaxy sized phone. It also has a slot for a pen. 15" wide 11.5" height Asking $200.00 shipped
Running errands today with my wife
Up for sale is a brand new Eidos Lupo Slim Polo. The polo is brand new and only tried on. I purchased it from Sweden, so it is not worth sending back for a refund. The color is blue. Asking $100.00 shipped in the CONUS and $110.00 out of country.
Bump for new price drop
Bump for a new price drop
Up for sale are 2 pairs of Grayers wool cargo pants. Both are size 32 x 34. The lighter pair is unworn and the darker pair has been worn once last year. The darker pair is hemmed to 29" with one inch to let out. Asking $85.00 shipped for both pairs.
Enjoying a beautiful day in Charlotte
Up for sale is a new set of Epaulet new Heirloom cardigan and Waffle knit full front button cardigans I got from the latest presale. They are both size 42 and the Heirloom is indigo blue and the waffle knit is mocha. Asking $175.00 shipped each. Measurements are 21" pit to pit 29"' sleeves 25.5" length. The waffle knit measurements are about 1/2 smaller than the heirloom sweater. Sweateters are ready to ship and can go out as soon as PayPal payment is made .
Up for sale is a new set of Epaulet new Heirloom cardigan and Waffle knit full front button cardigans I got from the latest presale. They are both size 42 and the Heirloom is indigo blue and the waffle knit is mocha. Asking $175.00 each shipped Measurements are 21" pit to pit 29"' sleeves 25.5" length. The waffle knit measurements are about 1/2 smaller than the heirloom sweater. Sweateters are ready to ship and can go out as soon as PayPal payment is made .
Up for sale is a new set of Epaulet new Heirloom cardigan and Waffle knit full front button cardigans I got from the latest presale. They are both size 42 and the Heirloom is indigo blue and the waffle knit is mocha. I would like to sell them together for $500.00 shipped, but will sell separately for $275.00 each. Measurements are 21" pit to pit 29"' sleeves 25.5" length. The waffle knit measurements are about 1/2 smaller than the heirloom sweater. Sweateters are ...