or Connect

Posts by sayocean

You're really going to be carrying your gun around with an open trigger holster?
Nice, a random resurrection of a nearly seven year old thread. Well done, very nonchalant. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Anyone have pictures of the Bedford Chukka worn in? Thanks.
Cross post from the S&W Classified.. I have two pairs of Rancourt Bedford Chukka boots for sale. Both are brand new in box, never worn, in pristine condition. Box Fresh! $225 $190 $180 $155 Shipped in the CONUS OBO each. Size 10D is Green Suede, size 10.5D is Brown Suede. Couldn't really capture a good representation of the green boots but they are MUCH better in person. I will try to re-take some of the pictures tomorrow. Insurance is additional, please PM if you have...
Cross post from the S&W Classified.. I have two pairs of Rancourt Bedford Chukka boots for sale. Both are brand new in box, never worn, in pristine condition. Box Fresh! $225 $190 $180 $155 Shipped in the CONUS OBO each. Size 10D is Green Suede, size 10.5D is Brown Suede. Couldn't really capture a good representation of the green boots but they are MUCH better in person. I will try to re-take some of the pictures tomorrow. Insurance is additional, please PM if you have...
Quote: Originally Posted by xCrunchx this place is dead i have triple posted lol. anyway i saw this on one earlier page http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Odyn...and_17656.html anyone have any idea whatsoever on how to make something like it? ^ who cares they are ugly and not the relative type. ugly in essence.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290574726049 levi's cap e's
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood I just read the page in more detail. Your students need to lighten the fuck up. You smoke dope, you get kicked out. You talk about smoking dope, you are safe. End of. One resident last week got dismissed for marijuana charges. He made a mistake, took responsibility and accepted his consequences which was dismissal from university. The RA's post an event page which 1) had no indication that it was an...
you're not getting the point here. This is RESIDENTIAL STAFF, representatives of the UNIVERSITY creating pages that are suggestive of illegal activity, the same activities that gets students dismissed. We are all adults here, there is no need for tacky gimmicks and misleading promotion to get people to come. If their program itself was something the residents thought useful, the residents would take time off their studying to come check it out. Even with the bad...