or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

Quote: Originally Posted by Parker Superga classic white canvas sneakers Sz 42 $40 These are new, but I walked a few blocks and realized they were too small :-( Nice! Quote: Originally Posted by Parker Would be perfect for someone who is just shy of being a true 9US. Fvck.
Quote: Originally Posted by clausc Thanks. Just bought the Cheaney shoes in size 8.5. I have the Burton boots in tan from their Signature collection. I hope the seller is reliable, he's got some negative feedback. Very nice price. Cool, I hope those work out for you. As for the seller's feedback: he's at 99.9% positive with 24 773 transactions. I think you'll be fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by jjl5000 I understand this nail pattern was standard a little while back. Others may be better placed to comment. The lining is the light blue normally used to compliment midnight calf uppers. Very nice. So is the calf part on those midnight? I just assumed it was black by your pics.
Foo, when are you releasing Tw.i.t. City™ branded merch?
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyCrockett Fine - then I think he owes them maybe one post...or maybe just one sentence...of unadulterated praise. Don't ya know that like any good blogger, he's holding out for the discount/hookups.
Quote: Originally Posted by J. Cogburn Huh? NSM? Explain please ... a search finds nothing. Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I take it you're not in the inner circle :roma: Napoli Su Misura. Do I get a cookie? A pair of F.U. plaid Pantas will do.
Nice Cheaney 2 eyelet derby, available in UK8.5F and UK10F.
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Well my "shoe people" thread was a targeted strike at the issue but I guess it did not have the potency that I thought. Here is my issue. Expensive shoes are an affordable luxury - they sit around a price point that given a certain level of income are accessible to just about everyone. The problem is instead of investing in expensive quality shoes that will withstand trends or fads people go apeshit and buy things...
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. We need to start a boring shoe thread. These shoes are giving me a headache. Hope it continues, just enough for you to start another thread in which you go apeshit. Please booze up and start rant.
Quote: Originally Posted by jjl5000 888 which is probably my favorite of the EG lasts. Got it, must be my D width pair that's messing with my perception of the toe shape on yours. Quote: Originally Posted by jjl5000 Just realized: that's not their current nail pattern is it? Is the lining very light blue or grey?