or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I'm all for whatever else they do. No shit. Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I actually know Luca Like BFFs? Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan If I've deterred certain would-be clients, I think they'd consider that a plus. And what exactly makes you think they love having you as a client instead?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo You guys are on the right track, but no. Not AE. Quote: Originally Posted by Poshak Man These look a lot like Johnston and Murphy balmorals. +1.
Quote: Originally Posted by DWFII The Adelaides are superb. Beautiful leather, handled with finesse. DWF, I've asked around before and nobody had a definite answer... Perhaps you would know: why are u-throats also called 'Adelaides'?
Have to dig up these examples as well: Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Bespoke wholecut adelaides in dark chestnut Russian reindeer. The fit is nothing short of perfect, and Cleverley nailed the design and color I had in mind. Manton and others have pointed out in the past how incredibly light Cleverley's shoes are. I was surprised to notice how true this was in real life - you barely feel the weight of the shoes. After trying on the...
Post pics of the entire shoe, someone might recognize it and be able to identify with more certainty.
Better hanger (steak):
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo I'm thinking Alfred Sargent... 99 last?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Don't go all Coldplay on me. - B Please elaborate. Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I look like a racist cartoon of myself Please elaborate.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Nice. I was wondering if you ever got around to wearing those BB Peals.
New and Lingwood summer sale going on now, with a lot of shoes reduced from 299£ to 229£. If I'm not mistaken, most/all of their rtw range is made by C&J and Grenson.