or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Its a "come hither" look. Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Why is Brooks retailing other people's stuff Cause you need slim eyetalian cotton pants to wear with your eyetalian kicks.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel back pockets make it look like your ass is crying. So Pantas make it look like your ass is winking? Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel And I just noticed the "jaggy" tag in the back at the Italian flag colors tab in the front Pffffft, and Pantas only have 1 back pocket... Just realized that Jaggy is actually a brand in itself; they also make womenz pants.
Who cares about fabric, where are Jaggy® Summer Chinos on the master fit chart? Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel gee, I wonder what picture will be posted in this thread............... Wut, you were expecting MooFoo?
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle I've definitely got my eye on those. Is it possible to get the Lowndes on anything other than 348? C&J Repton on the 337. rebel could tell you a thing or two about those.
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent I like the look of the AS's best +1, the 99 is a very nice last.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick V. AE does not offer Dainite. Not Dainite, but similar no?
Discuss.
fritzl, you keep saying Paprika are bespoke, i.e. here, and while I have no doubt that Mr. Kiss has made many shoes for you, I don't see how that's relevant since as I understand it, the shoes you're peddling have already been made and you simply get measurements from interested members to try to get them in a deadstock shoe that will best fit them. While they may be handmade, if they are bespoke, I suppose they're abandoned bespoke orders at best? Or are they merely...
Great shoe, last, price., but .5 too big for me.