or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

Better hanger (steak):
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo I'm thinking Alfred Sargent... 99 last?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Don't go all Coldplay on me. - B Please elaborate. Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I look like a racist cartoon of myself Please elaborate.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Nice. I was wondering if you ever got around to wearing those BB Peals.
New and Lingwood summer sale going on now, with a lot of shoes reduced from 299£ to 229£. If I'm not mistaken, most/all of their rtw range is made by C&J and Grenson.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan My point is that there is more to a soft shoulder than whether it is soft. Mind. Blown.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel it's whatever you want it to be. Anything I want it to be? Hmmmmmm... Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria On a related note, you will also see the term "Russian calf" in the catalogues and advertisements of that time. Today, we think of Russian calf as the cross-hatched embossed reindeer hides that were salvaged from the Metta Catharina, but that was not the case back then. The term...
Is it Russian calf or reindeer?
Quote: Originally Posted by GucciMonster WTF.
Quote: Originally Posted by cdmoore1855 Yeah, maybe the supply of this stuff is hyped but its very nice stuff. The texture is great Quote: Originally Posted by bengal-stripe Yes......but I know at least one firm of leather workers/bag makers (in the UK) who have complained, they can only get the stuff through Cleverley and the hides they get offered by Cleverley were not the best qualities (they seem to vary...