or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

Post pics of the entire shoe, someone might recognize it and be able to identify with more certainty.
Better hanger (steak):
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo I'm thinking Alfred Sargent... 99 last?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Don't go all Coldplay on me. - B Please elaborate. Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I look like a racist cartoon of myself Please elaborate.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Nice. I was wondering if you ever got around to wearing those BB Peals.
New and Lingwood summer sale going on now, with a lot of shoes reduced from 299£ to 229£. If I'm not mistaken, most/all of their rtw range is made by C&J and Grenson.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan My point is that there is more to a soft shoulder than whether it is soft. Mind. Blown.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel it's whatever you want it to be. Anything I want it to be? Hmmmmmm... Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria On a related note, you will also see the term "Russian calf" in the catalogues and advertisements of that time. Today, we think of Russian calf as the cross-hatched embossed reindeer hides that were salvaged from the Metta Catharina, but that was not the case back then. The term...
Is it Russian calf or reindeer?
Quote: Originally Posted by GucciMonster WTF.