or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

Because TWAT loves a good story to accompany pics (of a watch that doesn't cost 6 figures)… I had never been a Tag Heuer fan, mostly because of memories of all the fugly Link watches I saw in the 90s. However, I've recently been drawn to vintage (pre-Tag) Heuer dive watches, spending many hours looking at their old divers online. One blog led to another, and before I knew it I wasn’t looking at a diver anymore, but a chrono. More specifically the CS3110, a re-edition...
Wait G, your last name is Lellouche, as in 'Teh Shady' (for all the non French speakers)?
If there was still doubt re the maker: style name/size cutout in the lining, as well as other details point to AS.
Grimslaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade!
IMPORTANT NOTE: I will no longer answer PMs from zero or low post count members that go something like 'ZOMG these are awesome, WANT WANT WANT, are they still available?!?!'. If the listing is open, they're available. If you're sure you want the shoes, PM me and I'll provide my Paypal info; I expect payment within 24 hours so check your PMs for my reply. I won't waste my time with tire kickers and lowballers. Price includes Canada Post shipping to anywhere in North...
Springline?
Those are nice, but not '4 pairs' nice.Actually, at 4 identical pairs, REg is closer than is to really having a OneShoe wardrobe.And 's photochop was only 5 pairs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I will no longer answer PMs from zero or low post count members that go something like 'ZOMG these are awesome, WANT WANT WANT, are they still available?!?!'. If the listing is open, they're available. If you're sure you want the shoes, PM me and I'll provide my Paypal info; I expect payment within 24 hours so check your PMs for my reply. I won't waste my time with tire kickers and lowballers. Price includes Canada Post shipping to anywhere in North...
Which reminds me: the other day there was an ebay listing for a Church's shoe box (and bags iirc).
9D Brannock and my 8.5D LWBs fit great. Otoh, the one pair of 8.5D Barrie boots I had were too small; I felt they ran short. If/when I get another Barrie boot, I'd def. consider going TTS 9D rather than up a width to an 8.5E.