or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

No doubt! Less color to strip away before working on the new color. Reminds me of the 'raw' shoes Septième Largeur offers for custom patina work: http://www.septiemelargeur.fr/homme-r-fr.html?couleur=NATUREL&taille=
Roger, the Westminsters look great. The original color was pretty fugly. Maple is perhaps the elusive Band-Aid color Manton once wrote about; it looked like undyed leather with just a hint of burnishing.
Seiko should make a stock PVD SKX007. Sure they'd sell a ton of them.
I get that, but how does someone with a 44'' chest fit into a jkt that has a listed flat p2p of only 20.5'' (End's measurement)?Otoh, this makes a lot more sense:
44'' chest in a Medium? That can't be right. And fwiw, I'd never consider Medium for a 44'' chest to be TTS.
Nope, those are just a pair of Tricker's 'Regent' captoes made by Tricker's on the 4537 last.
Haha, I remember that line! [[SPOILER]]
You may want to check out Saddleback's (another SF affiliate) Business / Credit Card Wallet.I have the Tobacco and Chesnut, they're great. The Tobacco has a 'dry' hand, much like CXL leather.
But, will Wooster wear his own card on one of these?
EG Westminster in Cloud Antique:I have a pair of those. They're the Cheaney 'Harpole' dubmunk. Got them from one of the ebay resellers. I think my pair was either an MTO or sample. They're nice, but not EG nice. Similar to these, but mine have a Brown sole edge: