or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

You may want to check out Saddleback's (another SF affiliate) Business / Credit Card Wallet.I have the Tobacco and Chesnut, they're great. The Tobacco has a 'dry' hand, much like CXL leather.
But, will Wooster wear his own card on one of these?
EG Westminster in Cloud Antique:I have a pair of those. They're the Cheaney 'Harpole' dubmunk. Got them from one of the ebay resellers. I think my pair was either an MTO or sample. They're nice, but not EG nice. Similar to these, but mine have a Brown sole edge:
Good to know, thanks!
Josh, do you use USPS to ship to Canada?
Have you fondled Greg's beard yet?
I'm a US9D and wear a UK8½ Stow on the 4497. The size 8, while plenty roomy, is too short. Bourtons on the 4444 are too big in size 8. Go figure.
^ Very nice!
Did you ever post a pic of those?
Speaking of End, I received the Japanese SL Windowpane Bedale jacket last week and it's a great jacket. I got the 38 and 40 because I wasn't sure of sizing. End's measurements are a bit off on both those sizes. The 38 measures 21.5'' p2p (vs 21'' on End) and the 40 is actually 22.5'' p2p (vs 21.75'' on End). I kept the 38; it fits nice and slim, but not tight. For reference, I wear a 38S in suits and sportcoats. If anyone is looking for a size 40, End should have...