or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

Yabut Clive Owen pronounces it like that too so it must be right!
Some folks pronounce French expressions correctly because they actually speak French fluently.The rest just come off as trying too hard.Farmer is an English speaking dude who says 'foaks pahz', while trying to appear very bourgeois.Brown is for farmer.Brown watch straps are nice.Remind me: how do you pronounce 'foyer' again?
No, you're definitely wrong. As in you're fucking wrong.'Faux pas' is a French expression and it's pronounced ''f-oh p-ah'.But please, go ahead and pronounce it 'foaks pahz'.
Umm, no.'Faux' (teh French word for fake) is pronounced 'f-oh'. It shouldn't be pronounced differently in English.
Aren't the squarish lugs actually a departure from every Sub that came before it?
What if they had done 12-4-8?
@RogerP Walt Odets + Mark...
That's a good looking strap. I agree it would've been nicer had it been less 'raised' in the middle.I've seen those lever/quick change springbars you mention; too bad they're not more commonly used. OFREI sells the Bergeon 30227 Pliers to punch a little hole in any strap to allow the use of quick change springbars, but it ain't cheap.Persistence is key.
I didn't think there were/are that many. I.e. who (now) makes that didn't when you were last into watch collecting?
You mean really make-make or 'Bremont-make'?