or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

Very nice.@plot Q: is it a solid 1 piece bezel or does it have a (seperate) bezel insert?
#OCDness
^ Forgot: I'd rather risk being 'one of those customers everyone complains about' than being unhappy with results because of miscommunication. Tbh, I don't think the alteration guys mind. If anything, they always seem happy that I like their work and keep coming back to them.
I print this out and stuff it in the breast pocket when I drop off a jacket for alterations:
My default is two buttons with 1'' between the buttonholes.First suit I had done with 2 button sleeves was spaced a little wider, with exactly the width of a button between the 2 buttons. It does look a bit odd, but I've also seen this wider placement on a bunch of old pics, so that's also 'historically correct'.
@UrbanComposition Just curious: when have a suit jacket and pents made by 2 different makers, does the tailor who makes the jacket provide you with the trim (i.e. buttons and such) for the pents?
You know the whole visible back blade thing has gone too far when it results in a tie vagin.
I believe this is considered the proper Pitti gelato eating stance: [[SPOILER]]
Nice! Which do you use for shipping up here? USPS, UPS, Fedex, Puro?
@brillopad Does Massdrop ship to Canada? Thought I should ask before I create an account...