or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

@RogerP Walt Odets + Mark...
That's a good looking strap. I agree it would've been nicer had it been less 'raised' in the middle.I've seen those lever/quick change springbars you mention; too bad they're not more commonly used. OFREI sells the Bergeon 30227 Pliers to punch a little hole in any strap to allow the use of quick change springbars, but it ain't cheap.Persistence is key.
I didn't think there were/are that many. I.e. who (now) makes that didn't when you were last into watch collecting?
You mean really make-make or 'Bremont-make'?
@RogerP : If you do cave and kop, make sure the day/date line up properly.^ That would not work for me, given my OCD-ness.
I like the H-R strap I got for my Hamilton. Wish they'd have more options available in a Short length. I also like Rios straps.I suspect H-R and Rios might be considered by many TWATers to be too pedestrian.
Yes, we know.
More importantly, will the strap be made by ABP?
I've had shoes on the Capital and 026 in size UK8F. The Capital had too much volume and I suspect sizing down would make it too short. Otoh, the 026 was too tight in that size and I think an 8½F might work for me, but never tried one. In my experience, the 026 is indeed snugger than the Capital.
@zippyh Daytona + steak > Hamilton + reheated leftovers.