or Connect

Posts by Wes Bourne

Well, there's this guy. He has installed flush mounted taps for me in the past and I've been pleased with his work. Never had him do a resole for me and doubt he offers his services by mail, so probably not very useful for you.Maybe have a look at @randythecobbler?Don't know if your desire to have the 'restitch done by hand so that the original thread holes are reused' is warranted or not though. Besides, if there are added benefits to that, I just assume a place like...
I assume the blurry photos refer to this. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned B.Nelson among the options. Have you asked Nick V.? Fwiw, if you do send your shoes back to Lobb, they may replace the welt altogether as they do at EG.
In college, a black girl once stopped me in a hallway and told me I was 'rather cute for an Asian guy'. I believe she meant that in the best possible way. This was pre-2000, so she was certainly ahead of the times.
Brother Derek, you're doing it wrong.Just spend less time time with menswear enthusiasts online and MOAR time with womenz irl.I.e. less trunk shows, MOAR bewbs!Has any ethnicity claimed the ?
Depends. Mix is a combination of how many ethnicities?
Incidentally, would like to trade dieworkwear out of the Asian community because 'Derek Guy' isn't a very AZN name. Representatives of other ethnicities, please PM me with offers.
No takers yet?
Gotcha. So, is that AD effectively selling the strap version higher than list price because of demand?
Really, where? Afaik, the MSRP for the bracelet version is a couple hundred more than the strap version in the US and Canada. Applies to both the Burgundy and Midnight Blue BB.
I like the red on that one. The red triangle on the bezel insert is reminiscent of the 6538. And several vintage Subs and Sea Dwellers featured red text on the dial.As for the gap between the bracelet and case, I suppose the winning bidder can always buy a regular BB ss bracelet with solid curved end links to put on that watch.