or Connect

Posts by why4009

I am selling a 44L Valentino Charcoal Suit. I made a mistake earlier saying it was a 44R. I researched the tag, it is a European 54L, which based on what I have found is a 44L. Apologies for the prior mistake. I would like $65(old price $125, 110,100,95,85,75,70) and that includes shipping in the CONUS. I will ship it in a Brooks Brothers Suit Box. Price is negotiable. I will take less. Send me your best offer! It has very nice stitching. I have numerous pics to show...
Anyone know where I could pick up a nice leather messenger bag? Thanks.
price drop!!! great suit!
price drop!!! great suit!
Congrats on the job! I acknowledge that my input was not requested since I know nothing about tailors in the UK. I would suggest that you be frugal in the new job. I remember getting my job out of b-school and took my bonus and lived it up - but the economic times were different. I think given the current economy, the slower you spend your money the better. And your focus on affordable quality is spot on. Once again apologies on the off topic comment. Cheers.
Price drop and bump. Thanks.
Price drop and bump. Thanks.
Another way to do it is to have then shorten the sleeve from the bottom and fix the sleave so that there is the that seam that you expect around the buttons. I had some guy hack the sleeves (rather than pull it up - there was a miscommunication) and the seam that I expected was gone. I took it to Lizon (and brought some extra material from the pants) and he was able to rebuild the sleeve for only $25. So if the sleeve is super long, there is probably enough material to...
Hi, I checked into that in this post. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=157018 The problem was that you need to have over $50 (before shipping and tax) worth of orders. Or else they won't sell to you. http://www.countryclubsupply.com/ser...emplate=policy In the policy section it says: "Conditions of Sale All sales are made based upon the terms and conditions set forth by Country Club Supply, Inc. Orders are not subject to terms and conditions of the...
Thanks, no takers? I dropped the price again. This suit needs a new home.