or Connect

Posts by tonio028

^ Welcome to the thread! Here's another shot of that wave knit material; Porter Shorts:
$504 and free shipping within the US.The Bureau has awesome service to go along with their great selections, especially with EG.
I love all the button shawl knit jacket versions from this season, all really great, especially with the elbow patches. I ended up with the herringbone for maximum wearability with my wardbrobe. The brown/orange is pretty damn rad and I had my eye on that too, but opted for something a bit more muted.Nepenthes now has their master list available in case people wanted to contact them for item/stockists. Wait until tomorrow though so they don't get swamped before getting...
I would echo true to standard size. I'm a small in most clothing tagged S,M,L etc. and took a small in the Porter shorts. For reference, I'm usually a 32 in EG pants/shorts (cinch shorts/pants, cambridge shorts, etc.).
Mbaum explained it pretty well. Temps here were low 70's last night and the knit jacket was perfect, not too heavy while I was walking around, its nice and airy. I felt like it was one of the standout pieces (definitely stand out material) from the SS14 collection. I own the Porter shorts in this material as well and they are great.You can also try Gary at @Drinkwaters for the piece as they may have the size you are looking for and they are currently running their EG sale....
Thanks guys. I was thinking the same thing about the cuff. It looks better from a normal angle, but I will roll a bit more next time.@in sitchesThe jacket is great, nice cross between a knit and non structured jacket. Have you tried any Engineered Garments gear yet for your casual wears? I can definitely see it mixing in well, particularly their fatigue pant styles. They have a great collection this season too.
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. BNWT Patrik Ervell Ocean Print Cotton Broadcloth SS...
^ Nice NN. Lucky you! Thanks for sharing the pics. The popover wool polo is looking good, great colorway. Can't wait for NMWA stock to get online. Thanks for all the fit pics @conceptual 4est
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Stephan Schneider Black Double Faced Checked Cotton...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Stephan Schneider Blue Stone Trousers from SS13 - Size...