Posts by tonio028

The Jodphurs look so good. Tempted with that code. Are we able to return boots purchased with the code or no?
So I'm new to the brand but I'm interested in a few of this seasons SL/10H Court Hi colorways. I did some searching and I am looking to see if others with experience can give me their thoughts. I am a 41 in CP Achilles (40 in Ball Hi), 42 in MMM GATs, 41 in Buttero sneaks, 9.5 US Nike, 9.5 US Adidas Stans, 8.5 in Cons. I'm thinking I would be a 41 or 41.5 on the SLPs. Am I on point?
I purchased that shirt from Stanley Korshak a few weeks back in a size M (I'm usually a 39/40 in Eidos dress shirts, M in casual Eidos tops), but returned it as I felt it was too baggy for me in that size and the sleeve length was a few inches too long. I don't think it was made in a size small, but I feel a size small would have worked better for me and still would have given me a loose silhouette which appears to be the design intention understandably so. It's an...
My experience is the same. I have the 1st generation version from FW15 that I wore a bunch through the cold Temps last winter and have noticed any stretching at all through normal wear. I wouldn't count on stretching to fit, get the correct size from the jump.
They make it really difficult don't they?
Greg @gdl203, Kyle @conceptual 4est - All those style shots are simply awesome, they really bring out the life in the vast arsenal NMWA provides..I'm sure they helped push people over the edge if they were contemplating a purchase...I'm right there. On a separate note, can you guys check your emails and let me know if you received one from me about some purchases I made towards middle of last week. Hoping to hear back today so I can decide on whether or not I can swing...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 165ish lbs., with a 39" chest. I'm typically a size small or medium in shirts, a US 33-34/EU 50 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Gray "Gordon" Thick-gauge Wool Cardigan Brown...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 165ish lbs., with a 39" chest. I'm typically a size small or medium in shirts, a US 33-34/EU 50 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg.1. RRL Slim Fit Selvage Jeans in Henderson Wash...
OK, so I am likely going to be listing the exclusive and limited to 10 only Ajrak Medallion Cardigan that was made exclusively for Martin Patrik. NWT. Thought I'd let you Eidos fans know in case you are interested. Shoot me PM. Hope mods are OK with this, but I will gladly remove if need be. [[SPOILER]]
Some killer looks in there Kyle (@conceptual 4est). May I ask how you sized the Ddugoff shirt and Kaptain Sunshine Jackets? I'm trying to get a point of comparison and I know I am about one size larger than you I believe. I'm a M/L in Niche, M in Inis, 40 in Eidos suits/shirts, M in Leder, etc.