or Connect

Posts by tonio028

All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 165ish lbs., with a 39" chest. I'm typically a size small or medium in shirts, a US 33-34/EU 50 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Frank Leder Brown Wool Long Sleeve Work Shirt...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 165ish lbs., with a 39" chest. I'm typically a size small or medium in shirts, a US 33-34/EU 50 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Stephan Schneider Blue Check Wool Departure -...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 165ish lbs., with a 39" chest. I'm typically a size small or medium in shirts, a US 33-34/EU 50 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg.1. Gitman Vintage Blue Long Sleeve Oxford -...
Quick on the draw, nice. If it doesn't work out, keep me in mind. Great sweater.
Could you PM me your sources, those sweaters could potentially have a home in my closet
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 165ish lbs., with a 39" chest. I'm typically a size small or medium in shirts, a US 33-34/EU 50 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Eidos Napoli Blue Glen Plaid Sports...
Boom! So many good pieces in that delivery, my goodness. Antonio @NickPollica - you're killing it (and my wallet!) this season. Then again, you killed it last Spring season too, but considering fall/winter offerings are my favorite period, I really love the collection this particular season. I'd buy the whole collection if I could afford it.
Damn. I stand corrected. That's a very neat modification. I can't keep up with all the little detail changes Eidos offers. My bad! Marcus @Malmborg - Congratulations on the launch of the ecommerce site! It looks tremendous and the level of detail and picture quality is outstanding; I wish you much success. The shipping to the states and ease of access for US customer base, particular with your particular Eidos styles chosen (Lorenzo pants, Ciro Suits, Sal Trousers,...
Greg @gdl203 - I believe (man it's been that long for my brain or I'm old or both) like the Eidos Sal Beige Twill pants you have on the site was the same one that was available for pre-order a bit ago right? Have the trousers from the pre-orders arrived already? I just want to make sure I didn't miss an email for invoice payment or make sure it didn't get filtered in spam and accidentally deleted