Posts by tonio028

They make it really difficult don't they?
Greg @gdl203, Kyle @conceptual 4est - All those style shots are simply awesome, they really bring out the life in the vast arsenal NMWA provides..I'm sure they helped push people over the edge if they were contemplating a purchase...I'm right there. On a separate note, can you guys check your emails and let me know if you received one from me about some purchases I made towards middle of last week. Hoping to hear back today so I can decide on whether or not I can swing...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 165ish lbs., with a 39" chest. I'm typically a size small or medium in shirts, a US 33-34/EU 50 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Gray "Gordon" Thick-gauge Wool Cardigan Brown...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 165ish lbs., with a 39" chest. I'm typically a size small or medium in shirts, a US 33-34/EU 50 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg.1. RRL Slim Fit Selvage Jeans in Henderson Wash...
OK, so I am likely going to be listing the exclusive and limited to 10 only Ajrak Medallion Cardigan that was made exclusively for Martin Patrik. NWT. Thought I'd let you Eidos fans know in case you are interested. Shoot me PM. Hope mods are OK with this, but I will gladly remove if need be. [[SPOILER]]
Some killer looks in there Kyle (@conceptual 4est). May I ask how you sized the Ddugoff shirt and Kaptain Sunshine Jackets? I'm trying to get a point of comparison and I know I am about one size larger than you I believe. I'm a M/L in Niche, M in Inis, 40 in Eidos suits/shirts, M in Leder, etc.
Awesome boots. I have been gearing up for a purchase myself. How is sizing compared to other Loake lasts? I'm a UK7 in Loake 1880, which I believe are 'F' Fitting and assuming I would be a UK 7 in the Mitchum's.
Antonio (@NickPollica) or anyone with experience, how would you say to size the Boucle Peacoat from this season compared to your FJ or Eidos Suiting size. I'm a 48 in last season's FJ and 50 in Eidos Suiting; would I go for the 48 or 50?
Anyone who has experience with the Aron Mockneck Sweater (@mossrockss / @eighttrees / @NickPollica ), could you give an idea of sizing? I am a 40 in Eidos dress shirts, typically a medium in the casual tees, medium in the knits from last few seasons for a slimmer fit, 50 in Eidos suiting ((I'm about 5'8", 160-165 lbs). I'm wondering if I'd be a medium or large in this one. I wouldn't mind if it fit a bit on the slouchy side without it looking sloppy. I appreciate any...
Nice. That's a nice collab boot right there.