or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Its just not my aesthetic. The knit is really great but after trying it on with the rest of my wardrove its just not fitting in too well.
I don't have measurements to compare with, but I am a 15-33 in BB ESF and wear a small AD. Small BD is a bit too slim for my liking at the chest and too constricting at the waist (I'm also not an athletic V shape either though). I tried a medium BD a while it fit OK, the neck opening was a bit bigger then I would have liked. Haven't tried one on in a while though as I personally prefer the breathing room the AD provides me better as I'm a bit over the super slim thing...
Ditto. Was looking at these a month or so back but was unsure on sizing. I assumed same as MMM but anyone with experience on sizing would be helpful to know. These look great.
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Wings + Horns White Oxford Button Down Collar - Size S...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. [[SPOILER]] 2. Stephan Schenider Gray Grid Check...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Patrik Ervell Light Stonewash Selvedge Denim from FW13...
This happens with buttons on any shirt maker from time to time. If you have loose threads, you can sew it youself to secure it up or any dry cleaner will do it for you for a small fee. Pretty easy fix, but you should do that prior to wearing.
I picked up the wave knit jacquard jacket from Gary recently and have to say the material is great. It fits a tad big and loose for the size but that's EG style for layering I believe, but given its for spring/summer not interesred in a slim fit. Its not a sloppy fit at all though. I'll try to post some pics soon.
What are you guys doing in them? 5Ks? I'm assuming your non-perforated leather dress shoes are causing the same issues?
For the Contest: Figured I would join in for a change. White dots AD flannel shirt. Favorite WvG shirt thus far.