or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Is it just me or is TBS turning into more of like a mall shopping experience in a smaller retail market area like Philly say for stores like Nieman and Nordstrom (i..e stores that you think would have strong potential for great brands and pieces, but then you walk in and only see a handful of standout pieces with tons of shitty overpriced blah pieces)?
Yeah, FW14 lookbook is great to have; but um...what about pics or thoughts on the R&T shirt haha?. What are your impressions and which one did you pick up?
Thanks for the R&T post and tips guys. I picked up the Grey/Blue flannel LBD shirt from Gentry. I was looking for an EG Dayton style shirt/jacket type of top without the length somewhere between the Dayton length and regular shirt length and these appear to fit in perfectly for me considering I'm 5'8". I missed out on the ts(s) flannel longshirt from Uninmade so these came in at nice time. Will post some thoughts when they arrive.
Super slim hoodies is not where it's at (in 2014)...thanks for the advice!
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Robert Geller Richard Black Richard Pants SS13 - Sz 46...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Stephan Schneider Blue Stone Trousers from SS13 - Size...
Thanks for the reply. Out of curiosity, did you try with any layers underneath? Given how it is not insulated I would be layering with a coat like this.Hmm. Decisions, decisions. Don't think I could have swung a 46 Valstar would have been too snug.
Hey, Z. Have you given Mastai Ferretti a try yet? Handfuls on Yoox. I think they have casual shirts that might fit the bill.
Excellent. Love the jacket silhouette. It's much like the Beeswax Jacket from last FW13 season which I also have listed. Jacket is beast.
^ I do like that bomber too. Not sure on sizing, but per their text and measurements, it seems they modified the fit from past seasons. Seems less cropped from what I can tell, Has anyone tried and/or have any experience with the hoodies from this season. That flecked wool version looks really good. I'm guessing I'd be a small if I'm a small in most brands? I am a medium in the shirting and that model on the PE site is wearing his shirt size for the sweatshirt so I'm...