or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Unfortunately not, my size down was a 46 and those were gone by the time I was ready to purchase. 48 were there at sale time, but I knew I would be swimming in it
Picked up a few things from this season so far: Chambray Work Shirt, 19th Century Blue Plaid Madras, Bask Shirt in Grey Floral Jacquard. All cool pieces. Sizing is a bit small this season in my experience on several pieces. I'm normally an EG small, but took a medium in the chambray work shirt and the bask shirt for the proper fit. 19th C shirt in small was the right size. Be aware.Standard sizing and a nice slim/slim straight fit. I'm generally a size 32 or Medium...
Anyone looking for some early season JE items, check my sig.I appreciate it. It looks good though. Are you keeping and how did you size, same as JE villain tops?
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 170ish lbs., with a 38/39" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, medium in more slim fitting shirts, a US 32/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. 1. John Elliott...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Buttero Tanino Low - Size EU 41 - $190 (MSRP:...
I have this print in the Charles Pant from this season and the pattern is definitely not noticeable from a glance given the navy on dark navy print, but up close and in good lighting you can tell; though not as much as in the lookbook I agree. I quite like the print though. And the Charlies Pant is really great this season for anyone who is interested.
Excellent look Mr. Stitches and that Overcoat is really really good. I'm still bummed I missed out on my size in the various styles. Sizing concerns held me back for too long then the size I assumed I needed were all snatched up by the time I figured it out.
I recently listed a pair of white canvas/olive suede Apertures if anyone is interested it's in the link. I love them, but reassessing my closet again and need to cut down on similar pairs.Nice pick up!
Where is this piece made?
They are the taupe suede colorway.