or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Either way, the issues are not surprising. This is to be expected when stores manually convert for some unknown reason.
What is it for Cleveland sports since the last championship? 66 years? I would imagine if the Cavs win, it would still be crazy, especially given the Lebron hometown factor and that he "came back home" hype. Football fandom is on a whole other level generally (I'm in Philly so Eagles is THE team here), but I would think with a Bball championship, die hard football fans will express the emotion vicariously.
Too bad they inexplicably manually convert the brand numeric size labels to a tagged letter ( s,m,l, etc). Add my experience of no customer service email responses for clarification and unfortunately I move elsewhere.
The cotton SS shirts in cold gentle wash will be fine; just hang dry. I have washed all my SS shirts this way with no issues.
I generally always wore them untucked as a casual shirt, but I have worn the tattersal shirts tucked to work a few times as well with no issues.
That's a great look and fit on those pants. If I owned them that is how I would style. How did you size them compared to how you size other EG pants?
Never understand why online retailers do it, seems they are trying to make it easier, but really it only confuses me especially after you have dialed in on a brands standard sizing. Would you suggest keeping with your dress shirt size in the woven lupos?
So I noticed that Haberdash lists the Woven Lupo Long Sleeve Polo shirts as S, M, L, etc., but other retailers list them in numerical sizes (i.e. 38, 39, etc.). Is Haberdash just converting the numeric sizing to an equivalent letter tagged size? Can anyone shed some light as I am confused. Also, I know I'm a 39 in Eidos shirting and a small in the plain non-woven Lupo polos. Anyone have thoughts on the best size for me in the woven Lupos?
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Brand New Castaner Denim Blue Canvas Espadrilles - Size...
@Mauro, the Knit Blazer and Pants looks awesome, you defintely have my attention on those. Great work. Keep it man, I am really liking your products lately. As soon as my spending budget gets more flexible, I'll be looking to pick up some new things.