or Connect

Posts by tonio028

All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. [[SPOILER]] 2. Mastai Ferretti Slim Fit Grey with White...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. BNWT Stephan Schneider Raglan Sleeve Tuft Shirt in a...
Greg or Kyle @conceptual 4est, for me and to help other, how do you say these are sized compared to say Valstar, Schneider, Niche for a point of comparison. For instance, I'm about 150 lbs, 5'8" and take a IV in most Schneider, M in Niche, 48 in Valstar although I'm generally a small in most brands. I am thinking I would be a 48 rather than a 46. Can you help a man out?
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. BNWT Stephan Schneider Hooded Beeswax Jacket in...
I have my eye on that green fisherman sweater. Bloomies online has sizes listed as S, M, etc, but I thought Eidos was 46, 48, 50 and so on. Do you remember how the sizes were actually labelled and how you sized the sweater in that pic compared to your sizes in tops/sweaters from other brands?For instance I am generally a size small in most designer tops, typically a size 48 though in slim fitting european brands which I imagine is how Eidos is sized but I don't have first...
This is long overdue. Long sleeve tees in a merino wool would be the bomb. I know it is being done in a thermal, but wool for such a close to the body fit is a no go for me, would prefer it in a looser silhouette.
This is cool news, Mike. Hender Scheme's concept has caught my attention, but the price in the states was a bit of a tough pill to swallow, even for someone like me who has dropped some nice coin on sneakers more typical to the SW&D crowd than the MC crowd. I'll keep my eyes on that for sure. Just curious though, what type of sole are you envisioning with your model (i.e. standard rubber type sneaker sole, or a leather replaceable type sole like Hender Scheme for...
Paging @jet, help me drum up support/i.e. a petition to Greg to start carrying Frank Leder!
Greg @gdl203 - Have you had any experience with Frank Leder clothing? I love his fall/winter fabrics just as much as Schneider and think the line always has stellar pieces, yet there are only less than a handful of US stockists, all over Japan though. I can see that line fitting in very well with your store.This piece looks fantastic, Greg. Nice choice. Would you say to size this like the Valstar jackets?
Excellent idea and great move using the gumsole in lieu of white for the cordovan leather. @LA Guy or @Epaulet, is there any chance of seeing pics of any (preferable cigar and cognac from my end) of the sample sneakers with a bit of wear and tear before the pre-order window shuts down? They all look great brand new and I have no doubt you did your research, but it would be great to see pics with some mileage even if low mileage to give us all a sense of how they look worn.