or Connect

Posts by tonio028

I thought this model looked great too. Do you have any better pictures of this by any chance styled or not b.c the Bloomingdale pics are not very good and don't show any details.
Ok if anyone is looking to pick up a size 32 in the navy wool serge B1P pants at the great price NeedSupply was offering drop me a PM asap. They will be in the return mail likely tomorrow. Thought I would give someone else the opportunity if you were looking for them. Sold out on their site now I believe.
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Band of Outsiders Grey Camel Hair Baseball Jacket -...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Nonnative Logger Knit Gown/Cardigan Charcoal - Size 1...
Hey, Mauro gave me his sizing advice, but I was curious how you sized yours and if you happen to have any fit pic laying around with it? Did you size it the same as your BD and/or AD shirt size?
I tried them last season in a size small (my typical US sizing, although I'm a medium in Ervell tops) and it was too tight for my liking. Is the sizing more generous this season? I'm still inclined to think I would go with my shirt sizing and order a medium in lieu of my typical small even with current measurements.
I have the boiled navy wool version and agree with Blackmaged that it is really great. It runs very slim though so be cautious of that. I am typically a US small across the board, but needed the medium for the right fit. I am also a medium in Ervell shirting so I sized up from my typical sizing for these as I size up from typical sizing for the shirt. Hope that helps.
Greg @gdl203 or Kyle @conceptual 4est do you guys have any pics (or would you be able to snap one) of the ts(s) burgundy fatigue pants by any chance? They look great, but am trying to get an idea of how straight or full in cut they might be. Some measurements in a size 2 would be much appreciated as well!
Thanks for the heads up on this. I was able to score a pair of the B1P pants as well. The fit looked interesting to me considering I have the Truman in Brown Homespun so I gave them a try.B1P trio now I guess. I like the positive comments on the fit, hoping they work out for me.
@Mauro I like how the wool thermals turned out. I know thermals are supposed to fit snug in general and those posted look snug, but not super tight. I would prefer a wool thermal such as this to fit a bit more loose than indicated on that model and I'm generally a small in most tops including your BD shirts, do you think sizing up to a medium would throw the sizing way off for me (i.e. would a size up likely look a size too big or would I be able to pull it off and have...