or Connect

Posts by tonio028

They are showing up now, looks like they were just loading them up. I like the Bronze jacquard elastic waist trousers. Wondering if I can do them justice.PS: So have you jumped on the SS Train now Benes?
Late to the party on this, but navy and walnut are perfectly fine in my book, but then again, I'm not about these "fashion" rules and I am also not a big fan of black shoes (other than with black or charcoal suits). I know the CM crowd will probably pull out their graph paper, rulers, color matching palette wheel, etc., but I rock navy and light brown tones all the time. If you're wedding is this summer, then even more reason to get them. I say do it and congrats!
Lol. Not sure I should be subjecting the forum to that I'm an Italian/Latino hybrid if that helps though!
So I'm looking at the Foulard Print cinch shorts as well as the Ribbon Chauncey Shirt for that island tropic Cubano summer steeze. Does anyone have any of them and have any thoughts to share? With the shirt, one part of me asks "Am I really contemplating getting a shirt that looks like summery dress material and will likely field similar comments from the peanut gallery and wife"? The other part of me is saying, "hell yes, wear a ribbon shirt and wear it proudly, maybe...
After stepping away from EG for the past few years, I have to say that FW13 and even more so this current SS14 season drew me back again. So many great pieces. If I was a balla' my whole closet would be filled with the entire collection. Much to the dismay of my wallet, I have picked up a good amount of pieces during the sales and mark-downs and still have a bunch more I have an eye on. The wave jacquard print and fabric has to be amongst my favorite though. I have...
I'm an 8D Barrie and 8.5 in Chucks and take a 41 in Buttero. I think I'd ideally be a 40.5 though I've never tried that size (41 works fine though, a bit of extra room, but not that terrible). I would suggest the 41. 40 might be too snug. Just my 2 cents.
Agreed about Needles, I was looking at those images last night. I like the collection as well, particularly the bottoms.
@gdl203@conceptual 4est and/or others: how does the sizing of the Castaner espadrilles compare to say converse, Common projects (CP), Margiela (MMM), Nike, or Alden Barrie. For reference I am a 41 in CPs, 42 in MMM, 9.5 in Nikes, 8.5 in Chucks, 8D Barrie. Would I be better off with a 41 or 42?
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 30/EU 46 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry. Maison Martin Margiela (MMM) Nubuck Suede GATs in "Ice" Colorway -...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 30/EU 46 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry. Common Projects Winter Premium Achilles in Warm Gray - Sz 41 -...