or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Been forever..cross post from the NMWA thread: Niche/Vince/Buttero
Been a while, but I was sporting this lovely piece from NMWA yesterday and thought I'd snap a quick pic for the thread. Hopefully NMWA keeps stocking Niche and that several options will be available in upcoming FW15 drops (and that Niche actually produces and delivers them this time!)... Niche Patchwork Paisley Largo Shirt: Dat side view with my hand in that "discreet" Shirt Pocket
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Brand New Epaulet Monochrome White Leather Hi Tops - Sz...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Brand New Moncler Lyon White Leather Hi Tops - Size US...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Brand New Peal & Co. for Brooks Bros. Shell Cordovan...
For all those with some Sage de Cret experience, what is your experience with sizing of shirts, blazers, shorts compared to some other brands? I'm particularly interested in the Linen blazer, matching shorts, and linen long shirt. I'm guessing that the brand runs typical to Japanese label sizing, i.e. size up one from your typical US size for both tops and bottoms?
I'm a 39 in shirts and took a medium in this season's basketweave cardigan.
Either way, the issues are not surprising. This is to be expected when stores manually convert for some unknown reason.
What is it for Cleveland sports since the last championship? 66 years? I would imagine if the Cavs win, it would still be crazy, especially given the Lebron hometown factor and that he "came back home" hype. Football fandom is on a whole other level generally (I'm in Philly so Eagles is THE team here), but I would think with a Bball championship, die hard football fans will express the emotion vicariously.
Too bad they inexplicably manually convert the brand numeric size labels to a tagged letter ( s,m,l, etc). Add my experience of no customer service email responses for clarification and unfortunately I move elsewhere.