Posts by tonio028

Nice. So what is your experience with the revised fit compared to this past season's which ran large. I had to go with a small this past FW season down from my typical medium in brands. I assume I'd be back to a medium this season based on Antonio's recent updates/commentary on shirt sizing?
Sound awesome, I've been considering them. Do you have any sizing advice compared to other NMWA brands like Eidos, Rota? I'm thinking if I'm a 50 (US 34), I'd take a 34 in Camoshita easy pants.
So has anyone had any success in contacting @Malmborg Marcus Malmborg or his team in the last month or so? I've been trying to get in contact with them for over a month now with no reply, yet I see he has been active on Instagram. I had a mix up with an order (online inventory mix up let me purchase an item that was sold out so ended up requesting a refund) from the holiday sale and had great communication up until following up about when exactly I could expect the...
Quite a few stockists carried it, Bloomies, Gentry, Barneys, Unionmade. Bloomies carried it with the Aldo collar, while most other stockists carried it in the one piece Courtier collar style, which is what I ended up getting. The deep overdye is nice and the flannel is soft and its prety warm.Doubtful as this rarely works successfully. It may give you some minimal shrinkage but I would be surprised if it shrank that much. My wife accidentally dried my Marcus collar...
Ditto. I'm typcially a medium across the board and needed a size small for the right fit this season. The navy overdye teddy flannel shirt is my favorite shirt of this season hands down.
Ditto. FW17 looking great!Anyone looking for a steal on a FW Shawl Jacket, get in touch, it may be the cheapest you can find one for
To whoever picked up the last size 50 Eidos grey herringbone raglan coat from AK Rikks, you're welcome. Sent a PM to member who was looking before I posted on the forum about it and didn't even get a thanks. I tell ya. On another note, does anyone know how the sizing on the terry cloth polo from the current season works? I'm a large in the Lupo polos, small in this season's shirting styles which are running a size big, large in the breton stripe long slevee which seemed...
Any of you contemplate or successfully try to convert the fine Lesca options from NMWA to optical frames? I think they look great for their intent obviously, but I'm looking for new eyewear and thought about this as an option.
Can't tell if serious. They are unfinished hems left at that length intentionally so you can tailor them as needed. They are great chinos.
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 165ish lbs., with a 39" chest. I'm typically a size small or medium in shirts, a US 33-34/EU 50 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. NWT Eidos Lupo Full Shirt in Navy FW16 - Size...