or Connect

Posts by tonio028

I really hope stockists pick up the awesome looking knit shown in this look below. Looks really good:
Small sounds right to me too @tobiasfunke. I am a 34 in the cinch pants and took a Medium in the Charles pant.
I accidentally posted these in the SS16 thread so thought I'd put them here as well: Cross Neck Tee from this SS16 season in Hibiscus. I really like the blue on white prints on these. I also own the Floral. Also, for those who are/were curious about the Java Cloth print in real life, here's a close-up I took of mine in the Charles Pant version. The pattern is hard to distinguish at first, but in decent light you can see it. I like how subtle the print is personally:
I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the brand, but Sage de Cret put out some cropped length pants/shorts for this SS16 season that you might be able to find in your size. No Man Walks Alone, Canvas Malibu, and Meyvn Shop carry them and are US stockists.
Thanks. It definitely fits slim. I'm typically a size 40 in Eidos shirts and I ordered this in a "Large" from Barneys (it's actually tagged EU size 41) and that's the fit. It runs slim and short so I would certainly suggest going up a size than you typically wear in Eidos.
Thank for posting this. I never really looked into this store before, but decided to check it out and they have some crazy deals on Butteros. I have been looking for the Carrera running sneakers in tobacco suede on white vibram sole all season and only found them in my size in two places at $400+. With the code I snagged a pair as well as the chukkas for like half that price. I'm expecting to get hit with customs, but I'm hoping I still make out in the end.
Wore my Blue Indigo Overdye Stripe Bandover Collar Linen shirt the other day and snapped a photo. This thing is great. MoP buttons came from Barney's broken up, but whatever, I'll order replacements eventually.
Wore my Cross Neck Tee from this SS16 season in Hibiscus the other day so thought I'd share a fit. I really like the blue on white prints on these. I also own the Floral. Also, for those who were asking about the Java Cloth print in real life, here's a close-up I took of mine in the Charles Pant version. The pattern is hard to distinguish at first, but in decent light you can see it. I like how subtle the print is personally:
Agreed. This side of the forum will pay $100-200+ for designer t-shirts, but $30 nato straps not so much?Fit Bit?
SS17 looks great. Love the adaptation of the brand and how the casual gear just swing in a different direction in terms of inspiration,silhouette, etc. I'm curious how the retailers response and who picks up what. I can see Barney's picking up some of the more unique pieces. In other news, does anyone have experience with the unstructured Augusto jacket/coat from the current SS16 season? It's the one pictured her from Saks. I'm wondering if I should size it like my...