or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Thanks for the reply, it looks awesome. Any idea on price-point roughly? Also, how's the fit, similar to Escobars?
I know we had a quick post exchange about Leder when you were inquiring about stockists members would like to see after next FW season ended (I think that's when that was). I recall you had some issue with Leder fits for certain things (I found some things can fit a bit quirky depending), but I knew you would come around!
Anyone know when/if the pants from the FW15 runway campaign image below (Look 23) will be released this season? I'm not sure if the fabric is a wool or cotton blend, but the texture looks great. I also can't tell if it's a version of the Escobar sweats, baseline sweats, or the legging style. Anyone know?
It's on the Nepenthes NY page under the most recent (2nd delivery drops).
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Common Projects Tan Suede Derby Shoe on Crepe Sole -...
I my experience, Buttero sneaker sizing and boot sizing is not comparable as the boot sizing runs much bigger. For instance, I wear a 41 in CPs, 41 in Buttero Tanino, and 40 in Buttero boots.
Been forever..cross post from the NMWA thread: Niche/Vince/Buttero
Been a while, but I was sporting this lovely piece from NMWA yesterday and thought I'd snap a quick pic for the thread. Hopefully NMWA keeps stocking Niche and that several options will be available in upcoming FW15 drops (and that Niche actually produces and delivers them this time!)... Niche Patchwork Paisley Largo Shirt: Dat side view with my hand in that "discreet" Shirt Pocket
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Brand New Epaulet Monochrome White Leather Hi Tops - Sz...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Brand New Moncler Lyon White Leather Hi Tops - Size US...