or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Larose caps are really nice. I have a 5 panel wool hat from two seasons ago that's one of my go-to when the weather gets cold. I have been eyeing up a Casentino wool version baseball cap version from this season I like mine so much.
Much interest and then last minute flakes so still available if anyone is looking.
I am an 8.5 in Chucks, 9.5 in Nike/Adidas/New Balance, and I am a 41.5 (8.5) in the Kimber Aperture sneakers. The 41 (8) was a bit snugger than I liked. The 8.5 was right on the money with no heel slippage.
It's funny how we all view things differently. I've worn my thicker wool bedfords as outerwear in the milder winter months on the east coast, but I've mostly always wore mine in the setting that the Augusto was designed for by Antonio. It's a good thing there are many options out there
I don't think casual ventless jackets look awkward at all, especially in a casual jacket meant to dress up casual clothes, like denim, chinos, and a casual button down, etc. Engineered Garments has been doing ventless casual unstructured jackets for years and they are jackets meant to be worn in a similar fashion. I have worn casual bedfords in that light often without looking out of place at all, in fact I think it looks more natural. If you are looking for a casual...
In your experience Antonio @NickPollica how do you size the midwash jeans compared to your tailored pants. I'm a 34 (EU 50) in your drawstring and tailored pants. There were some early comments in the thread about the bleached wash denim seeming a few sizes too big. What's your experience/design intent. Sounds like I might need to go for a 32?
I ordered the Loro Piono Cashmere Twill Oatmeal Sweater from Marcus @Malmborg and received it the other day. First off, the customer service from Marcus and his team was top notch and they gladly used the local carrier as opposed to FedEx upon request. I was advised that the sweater ran slim and that it may be best to size up. I'm typically a size 40/M in Eidos tops/knits, 40 in suits, L in the Lupo and went for the large on this one. I am trying to decide if the fit...
Nice look
I purchased the tattersal (in a size small - sized down from my standard medium) and the overdyed navy teddy flannel (in a size medium - no small was available when I purchased) from Bloomies and can confirm that both of them have a standard button down collar construction (I think Antonio referred to it as the "Aldo" collar) and not the one-piece collar construction on the Courtier model from this season. I was a bit bummed as I wanted to see the Courtier construction...
Thanks the replies. I picked up the sand suede with natural edge to go for a more casual look with boot as I see it. Looks awesome, looking forward to getting my hands on them and seeing how I can style them.