or Connect

Posts by tonio028

I took advantage of the Blossom promotion to pick up and discover some pieces from Niche as they look outstanding, the yellow linen No Tengo shirt and the blue Algodon Comodo cut off sweater. Searching Japanese sites for more pictures of the clothing solidified my choice to pick up the short sleeve sweater in particular, their styling of it is really good. I'm hoping my Argentinean roots give me some natural swag to help pull the sweater off the way I'm picturing it in...
Thanks for the reply and for sharing your experience. What size are you generally (i.e. size extra small, small, etc.) in tops from other brands? How does it feel when buttoned all the way up? Slim, just right, etc?
Nice. So the measurements on the Gemini seem to suggest the hoodie fits a bit on the larger/slouchy size. I'm generally a small across the board on most brands (IV in SS shirts and standard fit knitwear (i.e. those that are not designed to be oversized). What size is Kyle wearing in those fits and do you think a size down would work? I'm a medium in EO TO TO sweater and Niche Linen shirt if that helps.Any chance I could get a sleeve (pit to cuff since raglan) and...
Can you compare the fit of the current SS14 pocket sweater vs. the FW13 version? Same size in both?
How are we supposed to know what is in stock exactly without a functioning website. Is there a blog page or for pics of what they are selling with prices or what?
[All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 30/EU 46 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry. Allen Edmonds Dalton Boot in Walnut - Sz US 8.5D - $175 - Worn...
[All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 30/EU 46 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry. Allen Edmonds Dalton Boot in Walnut - Sz US 8.5D - $175 - Worn...
Still too early to put all of the knits away... [[SPOILER]]
I believe this has been the case for the past two seasons now.
That's positive news. Any chance you can post a fit with the batik pants when you have some time?