or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Knits 101 guys, never hang always fold.
Yeah agreed. But it seems its been more misses lately at least for my tastes. Kind of like Mr. Porter buys the last two years, progressively wonky. It seems they are going more Hypebeast with the branded offerings.
Anyone had a chance to handle the tri color wool alpaca blend hoodie (I think only SSense is stocking at the moment)? Looks interesting and the fuzzyiness rocks from pics.
I saw that. Thanks for posting and sharing. I have the LBD blue/grey shirt from Gentry on its way to me so hoping the styling and fit work for me. Shirts look cool for sure.
Is it just me or is TBS turning into more of like a mall shopping experience in a smaller retail market area like Philly say for stores like Nieman and Nordstrom (i..e stores that you think would have strong potential for great brands and pieces, but then you walk in and only see a handful of standout pieces with tons of shitty overpriced blah pieces)?
Yeah, FW14 lookbook is great to have; but um...what about pics or thoughts on the R&T shirt haha?. What are your impressions and which one did you pick up?
Thanks for the R&T post and tips guys. I picked up the Grey/Blue flannel LBD shirt from Gentry. I was looking for an EG Dayton style shirt/jacket type of top without the length somewhere between the Dayton length and regular shirt length and these appear to fit in perfectly for me considering I'm 5'8". I missed out on the ts(s) flannel longshirt from Uninmade so these came in at nice time. Will post some thoughts when they arrive.
Super slim hoodies is not where it's at (in 2014)...thanks for the advice!
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Robert Geller Richard Black Richard Pants SS13 - Sz 46...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. Stephan Schneider Blue Stone Trousers from SS13 - Size...