or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Can you compare the fit of the current SS14 pocket sweater vs. the FW13 version? Same size in both?
How are we supposed to know what is in stock exactly without a functioning website. Is there a blog page or for pics of what they are selling with prices or what?
[All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 30/EU 46 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry. Allen Edmonds Dalton Boot in Walnut - Sz US 8.5D - $175 - Worn...
[All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 30/EU 46 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry. Allen Edmonds Dalton Boot in Walnut - Sz US 8.5D - $175 - Worn...
Still too early to put all of the knits away... [[SPOILER]]
I believe this has been the case for the past two seasons now.
That's positive news. Any chance you can post a fit with the batik pants when you have some time?
I picked up the black cropped Richard Pants from 12345 earlier this year and they are nice. I'm usually not a cropped pants guy, but gave them a shot and really like them. Nice and airy for spring/summer and they can easily be rolled up to look more like knickers. A nice TTS fit.
Lightweight sweaters, scarves, overshirts, vests...
Haha nice. Man I miss the Chappelle show.Doesn't sound like a pretty mix. Might be more successful getting the blue batik and having it professionally dyed?