or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Either way, the issues are not surprising. This is to be expected when stores manually convert for some unknown reason.
What is it for Cleveland sports since the last championship? 66 years? I would imagine if the Cavs win, it would still be crazy, especially given the Lebron hometown factor and that he "came back home" hype. Football fandom is on a whole other level generally (I'm in Philly so Eagles is THE team here), but I would think with a Bball championship, die hard football fans will express the emotion vicariously.
Too bad they inexplicably manually convert the brand numeric size labels to a tagged letter ( s,m,l, etc). Add my experience of no customer service email responses for clarification and unfortunately I move elsewhere.
Which polos did you size up on, the slim striped version or the solid regular fit ones?
The cotton SS shirts in cold gentle wash will be fine; just hang dry. I have washed all my SS shirts this way with no issues.
I generally always wore them untucked as a casual shirt, but I have worn the tattersal shirts tucked to work a few times as well with no issues.
That's a great look and fit on those pants. If I owned them that is how I would style. How did you size them compared to how you size other EG pants?
Question to those with the new denim (since the the old thread was removed, I can't look it up), is the denim washed or raw?
All of this, including the pizza consumption sounds great. I love the look of the new pants, fabric and construction look great. Ties look awesome too.