or Connect

Posts by tonio028

Excellent. Love the jacket silhouette. It's much like the Beeswax Jacket from last FW13 season which I also have listed. Jacket is beast.
^ I do like that bomber too. Not sure on sizing, but per their text and measurements, it seems they modified the fit from past seasons. Seems less cropped from what I can tell, Has anyone tried and/or have any experience with the hoodies from this season. That flecked wool version looks really good. I'm guessing I'd be a small if I'm a small in most brands? I am a medium in the shirting and that model on the PE site is wearing his shirt size for the sweatshirt so I'm...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. 1. Mastai Ferretti Slim Fit Navy Gingham Spread Collar...
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. BNWT Stephan Schneider Raglan Sleeve Tuft Shirt in a...
Greg or Kyle @conceptual 4est, for me and to help other, how do you say these are sized compared to say Valstar, Schneider, Niche for a point of comparison. For instance, I'm about 150 lbs, 5'8" and take a IV in most Schneider, M in Niche, 48 in Valstar although I'm generally a small in most brands. I am thinking I would be a 48 rather than a 46. Can you help a man out?
All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg. BNWT Stephan Schneider Hooded Beeswax Jacket in...
I have my eye on that green fisherman sweater. Bloomies online has sizes listed as S, M, etc, but I thought Eidos was 46, 48, 50 and so on. Do you remember how the sizes were actually labelled and how you sized the sweater in that pic compared to your sizes in tops/sweaters from other brands?For instance I am generally a size small in most designer tops, typically a size 48 though in slim fitting european brands which I imagine is how Eidos is sized but I don't have first...
This is long overdue. Long sleeve tees in a merino wool would be the bomb. I know it is being done in a thermal, but wool for such a close to the body fit is a no go for me, would prefer it in a looser silhouette.
This is cool news, Mike. Hender Scheme's concept has caught my attention, but the price in the states was a bit of a tough pill to swallow, even for someone like me who has dropped some nice coin on sneakers more typical to the SW&D crowd than the MC crowd. I'll keep my eyes on that for sure. Just curious though, what type of sole are you envisioning with your model (i.e. standard rubber type sneaker sole, or a leather replaceable type sole like Hender Scheme for...
Paging @jet, help me drum up support/i.e. a petition to Greg to start carrying Frank Leder!