or Connect

Posts by stant62

You can do MTM Castangia at Saks starting at $495
Mint condition Polo Ralph Lauren blue label tuxedo - tagged 42R but fits more like a 38 or 40S. Classic tuxedo styling with a 1 button peak grosgrain lapel. Trousers have double forward pleats. PayPal and local NYC cash pickup. PM for international quote. Jacket measurements: Shoulder - 17.5" Chest - 21" Sleeves - 24.5" BoC length - 28.5" Trouser measurements: Waist - 16.75" Rise - 11.5" Inseam - 29" I AM INCLUDING A POLO RALPH LAUREN GROSGRAIN SELF-TIE BOWTIE!
This coat is made with 100% Loro Piana Storm System wool in navy. Comes with a removable liner. The coat is now sold out in-stores and online, and has been altered to slim the body and sleeves. PayPal accepted, please email me for international shipping quotes. I'm looking to move this ASAP as I will be traveling in January so all reasonable offers will be considered! Measurements: Shoulder: 19" Chest: 22" Sleeves: 25" BoC: 36"
Pick up these great overcoats perfect for the winter season. PayPal accepted, local pickup in NYC preferred - please inquire for International shipping quote.Tagged 42R (best for short) Hickey Freeman 100% cashmere Chesterfield coat. $300 [[SPOILER]] Tagged 42R (best for short) Polo Ralph Lauren 100% camel hair Polo coat. Doesn't get better than this. SOLD [[SPOILER]] Apologies but returns are not accepted.
How do the Italian made pants fit? I'm a 32" waist but I need at least 13" in the thigh.
Wish I saw this thread earlier because I have the same problem. Fit well when standing but way too tight when sitting down. I don't have this problem with the hopsack/linen trousers (which were my original purchases). I've had my tailor let them out but it's still no good so I'm SOL.
Pierre is a gentlemen and I have been using him the past year on most of my suits and sportcoats. I'm not sure he has enough grasp on the English language (he's a Greek immigrant) and the Internet to be pulling a stunt as you mentioned. I feel somewhat guilty that I'm slowly transitioning my wardrobe to MTM.
Both are half-canvas so I prefer the PRL - my tailor raves about the fabrics used on my PRL suits.
Same - I'm 8.5E on the modified and 9.5D on the Hampton/Aberdeen
Does anyone here with foot problems wear Alden lasts other than the modified? The folks at Moulded Shoe suggest the Aberdeen, Hampton and Grant, but obviously, YMMV. Really interested in purchasing the grant-lasted boot.