or Connect

Posts by stant62

What's the difference between the Bloomingdales and Carson Street navy silk blazers?
The Isaia semi-annual sample sale is usually around this time - have not received an email yet but hopeful. Also, Kiton at Soffier Haskin but the discounts have historically been marginal at best.
My favorite:
Thank you and mea culpa! And I saw that DB in the A/W collection as well... I should venture out of the "friendly" confines of Bloomingdales more often...
@NickPollica - are there any plans to introduce wider lapels on upcoming DB jackets?
IMO a reputable dry cleaner near your office should suffice - they're just adding two well-placed seams to the shirt
G-ShockMy contribution - first big splash:
For others looking to bid with Discover, I am looking into this. Hopefully there is a resolution.EDIT: I just received word that Charitybuzz unfortunately cannot process Discover transactions. If you are still interested in bidding and do not have an Amex/MasterCard/Visa, a workaround they suggested is making the actual payment via wire transfer or cashiers check should you win the auctionHopefully that's extra incentive to make a bid north of £2,000
Less than 24 hours until the auction ends - don't forget to make your bids!
Looking for a quick sale. Domestic shipping via USPS Priority Mail but willing to ship worldwide for additional cost (please PM for shipping quote). PayPal or cash pick up in NYC. Tagged size 42 (but fits more like a 40) slim navy linen blazer. White buttons (I think MoP) - perfect summer blazer! Minimal usage as I prefer the unlined hopsack blazer J Press put out last season. Measurements Shoulder: 18.5" Chest: 21" Sleeve length: 24.5" Waist: 18" BoC length: 30"