or Connect

Posts by stant62

Just opened up, used to be an Urban Outfitters. Note there is nothing else worth looking at besides the ties. Pair this with a visit to C21 to browse through the LBM and Zegna wares (although I picked up a Brunello Cucinelli sweater)...
Great post, this is much appreciated. Any polos in the NYC showroom?
Had a great one made by CEGO earlier this year.
The Bloomingdales outpost on 72th & Broadway has a decent collection of Drake's ties for $66.
LNC typically has a couple of the bespoke suits / sport coats he's working on out in plain view.
Truly grateful for the tradition of charity on Styleforum
Can't wait to pick up the DB shawl collar DJ from the SS16 collection
LNC does machine buttonhole. I forgot how much but it should be less than $85.
Venmo and pickup in NYC preferred but will accept PayPal and domestic shipping Tagged 42 Corneliani sportcoat in a great F/W blue houndstooth fabric Measurements Shoulders: 19" Chest: 22" Waist: 18.5" Sleeves: 24.5" (non-functional) BoC: 30" Asking $175 OBO Tagged 42 J. Press York Street navy blazer (fits 40 better) Measurements Shoulders: 18.5" Chest: 21.5" Waist: 18.5" Sleeves: 24.5" (non-functional) BoC: 29" Asking $75 OBO
Please excuse the dirt on the collar, should come off easily during laundering. Lightly worn as I prefer my CEGO shirts. Venmo and pickup in NYC preferred but will ship and accept PayPal on request. Please PM for international quote. Measurements Chest: 21.5" Waist: 18" Sleeve: 23.75"