or Connect

Posts by AdamG

One problem with card cases/carrying cards by themselves is that they get cracked or bent.
The freedom to own your own private property comes with the responsibility to let other people do with their property what they wish.
Podcasts: Free Talk Live - Brilliant Libertarian politics show. Todd Park Mohr's Philosophy Podcast - a stunning introduction to philosophy, highly reccomended. Military History Podcast - As above. GQ Audio Podcast - As above. University Channel Podcast - Lots of lectures that are given in Universities, very good, can be quite long. Blogs: Lifehacker, 43 Folders, gladwell.com, I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
Quote: Originally Posted by Young Scrappy I'm sure people are right about the dead lift. I'm nervous about that exercise. Don't be. Just start light, build up slowly. You won't regret it.
Bench, somewhere around 115kg. Deadlift around 187.5kg.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I have never felt the compulsion to learn yoga. However, if I was to, I would practice Bikram for these very same reasons. Yoga showdown sounds sort of cool. Like Breakdance fighting. And I like the idea of a trash talking, ass kicking Yogi Like this dude, the "Iron Yogi"
I play football*. What else is there? *Soccer to you Yanks
It's a joy to write with.
I hear good things about ON 100% Whey, the cookies and cream stuff. But if you can't handle protien powder, don't ever try creatine!
Stevie Gerrard Xabi Alonso Momo Sissoko Jamie Carragher Pepe Reina Oh and Lampard? You are having a laugh.