or Connect

Posts by AdamG

I just got a pair of Sony EX 71's, I'm loving them. I've seen a few complaints around, but most reviews are very positive. I got them for $80 NZ, which is like $50 US. http://www.sonystyle.co.nz/shop_deta...sku=MDREX71SLW
Hurt - J. Cash
Green tea.
Good post.
Quote: Originally Posted by Soph What study(ies) showed it doesn't work for 20% of the population? What were the protocals: dosages, methods effectiveness etc. Just hearsay to be honest.
It doesn't work for around 20% of the population. I've taken it, didn't work for me. I've got 2 mates that took the same stuff and love it. I'm just one of the 20% I guess.
I think we will know when he is dead. Martyrdom seems to be an important tool for people manipulating religions. I'm sure when he dies 'they', extremist Muslims, will want to milk it for all it's worth. But maybe not
I used to take a multi, don't now. I have never seen any studies that demonstrate that a multi is worth it. It is all a load of marketing hype.
Quote: Originally Posted by benecios The biggest,most famous sporting club in the whole world, Manchester United Football Club! SCUM!
Liverpool. 5 Times Baby