or Connect

Posts by AdamG

What are the best two or three pieces composed by Mozart? And which recordings of these are the best?
Read Plato's Republic or Marcus Aurelius' Meditations. Helped/Helps me.
I've got a Mack 3 Turbo, a badger brush, a plastic bowl for making lather and Body Shop shaving cream.
Can't wait for the final, Liverpool v Man U hopefully. We'll win it 6 times in Greece!
Pity The Dead - Bad Religion Run Run Run - The Velvet Underground In My Continental - Atmosphere Black Shampoo - Wu Tang Clan WWIII Intro - The Beat Junkies Underneath It All - No Doubt F.O.D. - Green Day Teen Age Riot - Sonic Youth Viva los Vegas - Dead Kenndys Storm In A Teacup - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Good question... I just found it online one day when I was missing TKO. Must be a helicopter, don't think Paris has any buildings that high that close to the Tower.
I would rather have a white background than the light blue one. It's not that big a deal though, good job guys.
Quote: Originally Posted by blank I know that diet and cardio are two keys to building a better body. Luckily, for the most part, I have the diet thing down pat. I lift frequently (I try for four days a week) and swim for an hour two of those days. On the other two days, I have to rely on another source for a cardio workout, and I hate cardio. I hate running. I don't hate biking or the eliptical, but I know that it achieves fewer results. Is there a...
Quote: Do you mean leg extensions? Those are exercises you do in physical therapy to protect your knees. By strenthening your quads, you help stabilize your knees. There is a difference between light therapy to rebuild a joint and using a machine to get strong and build muscle. I've heard bad things about the leg extension with regard to the stress it puts on the knee. I wouldn't touch it regardless though; squats are much more effective. "In a...
It's not about what food but what quantity.