or Connect

Posts by AdamG

I'm heading to SF over the Xmas/New Years and was wondering what are the must do/sees? Also where are the best shops? Also art galleries?
Quote: Originally Posted by DGP Are these the best way to work the inner pectoral muscles? I've noticed that when I flex, the outer part of my pecs (by my armpits and sides) are more built up than the inner part (where the two meet). Will doing narrow grip bench presses instead of my usual flat or incline dumbell presses help even this out a bit? Or is there another, better variation on benching for this? No such thing as inner and outer...
Quote: Originally Posted by mr.loverman when you watch it look out for the rza and dave chappelle. there's a lot of black actors/rappers. Common is one of the Lucas brothers, I didn't see Chappelle or the RZA though. I thought it was a decent enough film, bit long, not a classic. Worth seeing though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case...
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen...
Quote: Originally Posted by hchamp Moanin' Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers. Great album. Kind of Blue for me.
Electric Light Orchestra. Not that niche but I am the only one that I know that listens to them.
Quote: Originally Posted by sonick http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1368 Smoke salvia much?
Quote: Originally Posted by Edward Appleby Please don't dude. Blogs are the embodiment of every trend and tendency that I find dismaying in modern western culture. What trend? Freedom of speech?
Looks like Apple is giving a $100 store credit to the early adopters of the iPhone. http://www.apple.com/hotnews/openiphoneletter/