or Connect

Posts by AdamG

I hear good things about ON 100% Whey, the cookies and cream stuff. But if you can't handle protien powder, don't ever try creatine!
Stevie Gerrard Xabi Alonso Momo Sissoko Jamie Carragher Pepe Reina Oh and Lampard? You are having a laugh.
Conservatives and Immigration The debate on the right about freedom, culture and the welfare state. From the Wall Street Journal Editorial Page Monday, July 10, 2006 12:01 a.m. EDT No issue more deeply divides American conservatives today than immigration. It's the subject on which we get the most critical mail by far, no doubt reflecting this split on the right. So with Congress holding hearings on the issue around the country, perhaps it's a good moment to step...
I wouldn't reccomend training more than two days in a row. Anyway here are some signs of OTing: If you experience any of these warning signs, immediately cut back on your training frequency. Deep-rooted fatique from which you can't seem to recover Digestion problems A resting heart rate that is lower than normal Lower blood pressure If you experience any of these symptoms, cut back on your training intensity within your workouts. Troubled sleep Profuse...
Cheers guys.
La Liga, especially with the recent relegation of Juve, is now the best league in the world, second to the Premier League.
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta no. care to give a synopsis? I wish I could, it's too deep for me. It's very Wittgensteinian, all about language and it's metaphysical consequences.
Hey guys, Maybe I've missed it but is there a total begineers guide to jeans? I have hardly a clue about cut, length ect. so if you could point me in the right direction, that would be stunning.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim The only thing iPod has going for it are the peripherals available for it. As far as the standalone players go: Better than Ipod. iTunes is what makes the iPod great.
Has anyone here read The Concept of Mind - Gilbert Ryle?