or Connect

Posts by DocHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by blackdarkeye so im planning on buying a new pair of 501s. First i bought a 32/36 and realized it was a big mistake, so now im looking for a smaller pair perhaps 30/36, and i saw this http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/mens...ans++Tall.jsp# They dont have 30/36 in stock for the regular jeans, but they do have them in stock for the tall jeans, would the fit be any different? Who else sells them for $35? I went...
Quote: Originally Posted by timpoblete Some camp and popover shirts (via Doo-Bop) not available in the US: Fit pick (via Explorer): Love the popover shirts. How much do they run? What other patterns and colors do they have? Any help is appreciated.
This is a different sort of question, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. I had my favorite pair of raybans stolen over the weekend. They were plastic framed glasses that were about 3-4 years old. They were the absolute perfect shape for my face and I kept the lenses in impaccable condition. I've been trying to find the same model to replace them, but I don't think ray ban makes the same shaped frame anymore. They were similar to the Predator 18 model, but had...
Haven't seen Ande posting in any forums lately. He must be busy in the workshop. Ayone have any idea when the black denim will be back or when that chore coat will be available?
Is this sale still going on? Do I need to punch in a code to get the discount? Where can I get measurements for the KMW chambray? And measurements for the Buzz Rickson sweatshirt?
How should the STF's fit before they're soaked and shrunk? I got a pair of STF and they were a little loose before I soaked them and they've now stretched back out to almost bigger than they were before they were shrunk. Should I try on a pair that fits perfectly in the store and then soak them? There's so much stretch in these jeans that I think they might stretch back out to where they were originally before soaking.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHunter I'm looking to pick up a pair of wolf suede. Anyone know where I can score a deal on them? I know a few places that carry them, but they all sell them for the standard $90. Anyone selling them for less than that? Can anyone help out with a place that sells the wolf suede for a discount or a coupon? I'm guessing I'll have to sack up and pay $90, but I thought I should ask around to see if anyone...
I'm looking to pick up a pair of wolf suede. Anyone know where I can score a deal on them? I know a few places that carry them, but they all sell them for the standard $90. Anyone selling them for less than that?
I got a new belt in the mail today from leather goods connection. I like it a lot, but I'm a little disapointed that it's dyed. I asked for the "natural" leather color thinking they would give me natural un-dyed leather, but this isn't the case. I like how my older un-dyed leather belt aged and was hoping this one would do the same. How will the dying process affect the aging? Can I rub some oil into it and leave it out in the sun for a little while? Should I...
I've been searching for some good insoles for my Mountain Light II's but I don't know what is out there in terms of options. I've been using some New Balance things that I used to wear in my running shoes, but they're on their last legs. What does everyone use for insoles on their ML II's? Does anyone use them without insoles with any success? Any help with my insole dilemma is much appreciated.