or Connect

Posts by DocHunter

Here's a better look at the 3Sixteen bag from the Secret Forts blog: I love it, but you can't get it on the 3Sixteen website. Anyone know where I might be able to procure these items?
Anyone have any advice on how to give the shiny brass buckle that LGC uses seem faded or antiqued? Will it just happen on its own?
Took this picture from A Continuous Lean. It's from the Pop Up Flea last weekend. Who makes the canvas bag and dop kit? It looks beautiful.
Does anyone here on SF.net do proxies from the UK for the all of the Clarks models and colors that aren't available for delivery in the US from the clarks.co.uk site? I'm looking to get a pair of Weavers but they're sold out at oi polloi and it looks like the Clarks UK site is the only place to order them right now. But they don't ship internationally. Bummer. Can anyone here proxy from the UK?
Looks like they're available on the Clarks UK site but they won't deliver them stateside. Any UK SFers willing to hook a brother up with a proxie?
Could anyone tell me anything about the Weavers and their availability? Was this just a limited run through oi polloi or are they available in other stores? Hopefully they'll continue to manufacture and distribute them.
I totally dig these, but it looks like oi polloi is the only online dealer and they're sold out of virtually every size. Does anyone know where I can find them on the net or around NYC? Were these some kind of limited run?
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHunter Any JCrew discount codes out there these days? I'm looking to make a purchase online. Is it possible to use the student discount over the phone or online? I never really got an answer to this question. I have a jcrew purchase that I'd like to make. Anyone have a code?
Any JCrew discount codes out there these days? I'm looking to make a purchase online. Is it possible to use the student discount over the phone or online?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus Hot as hell, cafe'n something out.... I like the cut on these jeans. What are they?