or Connect

Posts by DocHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieAngel I'm from TN but I currently live in LA and have my card. My info could be wrong, but doctors cannot have an affiliation with an actual dispensary and are legally prohibited from recommending dispensaries to their customers. At least that's what my doctor told me. Now, having said that, just pick up an LA Weekly and you'll find a ton of ads for doctors giving out recommendations. I paid $100 for my card. ...
Price drop. $80 shipped.
I'm looking to start doing some upgrades on my Cannondale Synapse I got at the beginning of the Summer. First I'm looking at a new crankset and front derailleur. I currently have a Shimano Sora Triple derailleur and an FSA Vero crankset. I have no clue where to start and have been doing a little browsing on Jensen USA. Does more expensive necessarily mean a better part? Are there brands that I should stay away from or gravitate toward? What are the differences in...
Quote: Originally Posted by spertia No, you have to go to a doctor to get the prescription. Apparently it's not very difficult -- there are doctors who advertise helping people get prescriptions for pot. When I was out in Los Angeles in June, it looked like most dispensaries had a doctor in there that could write the prescription. No offense and thanks for offering the help spertia, but I see you're from Tennessee and I'm hoping people...
So I have a few questions regarding California medical licenses since I'm moving to LA in a few weeks. I assume the first step will be to go to the California DMV and get my license switched over and claim residency. Is that all I need to do? Then I can just walk into any dispensary and get a prescription? Is it expensive to get the license and is the weed in the dispensary more or less expensive than what I pay in NY to dealers ($50 for an eighth)? Are some...
Quote: Originally Posted by shellshock Doc, Hit up hermosa mexican cuisine if you're ever in hermosa beach. hole in the wall, but i had a very tasty wet burrito there a while back. Thanks Shellshock. I'm making a note of all of these recommendations. It's all very helpful.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini I recommend Texas Loosey's for MNF. It's a local tradition. There are good spots to eat around PCH/PV, like along Catalina where the Redondo Brew Co is. You can take your chances around Hermosa, especially around the pier, but it's an entirely different scene and a bit of a meat market. Rock n' Fish in MB is pretty decent. I've always loved going to Sloopy's for breakfast. MB is probably the "best" beach in the...
I'm moving to Redondo Beach in 3 weeks. It's a really sudden move for me (work related) and I'm really nervous about picking up and leaving my home town and all of my friends. I don't really know anyone out there, never been there, and know nothing about the area. I know this might not be "LA proper" as some people see it, but any information about this area would be HUGELY helpful. Places to eat, good bars, things to do at night, best beaches, shopping... really...
Anyone here ever shipped a car? I'm looking at services to ship my car from NYC to Redondo Beach where I'm moving in December. None of these places give a firm quote online. Does anyone have an idea about how much this costs? Does anyone have a recommendation on a cheap service that will do this for me? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by grouper alpaca wool I'm no sure I could pull this off, but I like the styling. Where is this from?