or Connect

Posts by DocHunter

Best sunglasses shop in LA? Best mostly meaning biggest selection. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya June or July. Always on the ball with a quick reply. Thanks.
Any idea when another Roy restock will happen? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHunter Can anyone give me sizing advice on the Darltons in relation to Clarks? I have a size 8.5 in Clarks Desert Boot and Wallabee. Thanks. Or maybe not even Clarks. I am more of a SW&D guy so that is a good reference point for me. How do these run, generally speaking? I take a size 9 in my Cole Haan dress shoes. 8.5 in a pair of Johnston and Murphy ski moc loafers.
Can anyone give me sizing advice on the Darltons in relation to Clarks? I have a size 8.5 in Clarks Desert Boot and Wallabee. Thanks.
Hey is a random question: I have a job interview tomorrow morning. I pulled the old suit out and tried it on to find that the waist is mighty tight. I might be able to hack it if I hike them up well above my hips, but I'm afraid that might look funny. My idea was this: Would I ruin anything if I cut the waist button off and rewed it on the waist about 1/2" inside of it, to give myself a little breathing room tomorrow? This was my idea at a quick fix, but I don't...
Anyone have suggestions on places in the south bay? I live in Riviera Village (Torrance Beach) and would like to venture out and try new places, but it seems like mostly chain-type joints around. Any suggestions are very helpful!
Quote: Originally Posted by Shoe City Thinker ... what would you do now that your net worth is more than what you made in salary in the past 4 years? Take a new career direction? Go on sabbatical? This happened to me a few years back. Quit my job. Did some traveling and then looked for a new career that would be more fulfilling. I now love my job, and even though I took a nice long trip around the US and Europe, still have most of the money...
Where is the best in-store selection for Aldens in the Los Angeles area? I live in Redondo Beach so it would be nice to find something in the South Bay area, but I would drive pretty far for a particularly outstanding store. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by nyc_gaucho kitteh sez: don't even *let* me find out you're taking pics of your motherfuckin' jeans to send out to creeps on the internet! i say: well...i'm not really gonna send them out to people personally...i'm just gonna post them on a "style forum" kitteh sez: fucking faggot, yo What style levis are these? I think they look great.